slides

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NOOooooo~~~~!!!


arghhhhhh!!!!

I lost my 8GBs PenDrive!!!!

How silly ! How stupid !
at the middle of the night only found out that my thumbdrive is not with me!!!

cyc, bang on the wall !!!
or else, 
slap yourself for more than 1000 times!!!!


my on9 notes,
my assignments,
my precious photos,
my passwords!!!!


i know that i always left out my lil thumbdrive!
Im always so careless!!!
stupid cyc!!!

immediately make a phone call to yuqun, 
asking whether I have left it at her house or not....

after that make a phone call to him also,
because i passed it to him in this afternoon,
he helped me to print out my tutorial answer....


Oh God...
please listen to my prayer....
i can't lose this pendrive...
i promise, if i found the pendrive, 
I can be one day vegetarian, 
will do something good as paying a debt of gratitude

I promised !
I keep my fingers crossed !



cyc animation

No comments: