oh owh!
W E D N E S D A Y
I <3 Wednesday!
as everyone knows that,
every Wednesday will have lotsa special promotion for us to enjoy!
GSC Movie tickets, 50% discount!!!
Baskin Robbins ice-cream, get 50% dicsount too!! (as long you show them any of your pinky items)
however,
am not going to watch movie, not going to eat Baskin Robbins ice-cream...
I went for chiong k !
(with S-Tar, without Nicole, bobian ma, she got to work...)
there's NO promotion for chiong k,
so what, IDK!
hahahaha
FYI, recently i'm having serious insomnia,
fell slept in this morning 6.30am,
and woke up at 10am~
how pity~
bobian,
as i already promised my dad earlier,
got to help him buy Chinese Calendar of 2011 year.
since I've book a date with my dear S-tar,
so i got to wake up early to go and buy that Chinese Calendar at BungaRaya lo.
This may prove that....
IMMA GOOD GIRL!
around 12pm,
S-Tar came to my house and fetch me...
then... straightaway headed to DP...
in her car, baby viva~
reached db around 12.20pm,
and too bad,
the happy hour section will be started at 1pm,
what to do...
since S-Tar felt hungry at that time,
accompanied her to go Sushiya to take her lunch....
errr...at that time,
I was hungry as well~
but i choose to SEE S-Tar eat nia...
I'm officially broke!
believe it or not,
there's only left RM1.80 in my purse,
and I dare to go out lepak somemore!!!
this is so-called GOT GUTS!!!
hahaha
it's okay,
I can tahan not to eat geh,
take it as one of step in my diet plan....haha
死鬼 S-Tar, showing off with her Salmon Rice SET LUNCH!!
haha
adui~ I seems so 无奈 hor~
hungry me~~~ T^T
arghhh!!! this is so WRONG!!!
You shouldn't do that in front of a hungry person!
it's seducing me!!
(害我当场流了一公升口水!不是眼泪!哈哈)
after lunch...1.30pm
yoyoyo~ chiong k lur~
My Song List (referred to those song of the MUST!)
1. 失恋无罪- A-Lin (开嗓必点歌)
2. 失落沙洲- 徐佳莹 (开嗓必点歌)
3. 月牙湾- F.I.R (开嗓必点歌)
4. 你为什么说谎-叮当 (开嗓必点歌)
5. 火-张惠妹 (high 歌)
6. Jai Ho- PussyCats Dolls (high 歌)
7. Eh Eh- Lady GaGa (high 歌)
8. Lucky- Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat (饮歌)
9. Love The Way You Lie-Rihanna (饮歌)
10. 真的-张韶涵 (饮歌)
11. 手心里的太阳-张韶涵 (饮歌)
12. 心墙-郭静 (饮歌)
13. 聊天-郭静 (饮歌)
14. 我知道你很难过-蔡依林 (饮歌)
15. 一个人-蔡依林 (饮歌)
16. Halo- Beyonce (饮歌)
17. Lydia- F.I.R (饮歌)
18. Tik Tok- Kesha (high 歌)
19. Viva Forever- Spice Girls (饮歌)
20. Pretty Boy- M2M (饮歌)
21. 一个人勇敢-卓文萱 (饮歌)
22. Impossible- Shontelle (乱乱喊的歌)
23. You & Me- Olivia Ong (饮歌)
24. Hi Hi ByeBye- 王心凌 (纯粹歌词好笑)
25. 原来这才是真的你- 王心凌 (饮歌)
26. 不够成熟- By2 (饮歌)
27. 大人世界- By2 (high 歌)
28. DNA- By2 (high 歌)
29. If I were a boy- Beyonce (饮歌)
30. 退后-周杰伦 (饮歌)
31. 安静-周杰伦 (饮歌)
32. 下雨天-Lara (挑战高音歌)
33. One Night In Beijing- 信乐团 (乱喊之歌)
3. 劲歌金曲- 古巨基 (离开 db 之前必点歌)
two of us seems so enjoy hor~
erm, This is so-called
"A.R.T.I.S.T.I.C P.I.C.T.U.R.E"
an momo~
around 3.30pm,
Ah mai (S-Tar dear dear) came and joined us ^^
3 of us 38-ing non stop in the K box....
till 5.40pm...then we left the db...
went to lepak around,
as Ah Mai got to wait for her sis to fetch her at dp....
at Famous Amos...
at ThaiKuang bookstore
busy reading Entertainment Magazines...
*sigh*
make sure you two learn from me!
read some arts magazines...
lol~~~
between,
we found something CUTE!
see the cards below,
seems like just a oh-so-normal Christmas card nia~
but actually, inside was....
a CNY Greeting card as well~
this is so CREATIVE!
hmmmm....
I wish to say that...
3 of us really insane,
after lepak at mp dp,
don't feel satisfied,
so, we went to Portugis Settlement for a walk...
the sweet couple of the day~
lonely me~~~~
doesn't matter, Camwhore makes me feel no longer lonely ^^
showing off my niceee earing~~~ haha
...
finally S-Tar is here ^^
<3
before I end my post,
show you guys some geli pictures~
it's consider 独家放送~
Green-faced YC!!!!
the person behind me was Ah mai, not "something" else...
RED-faced YC!!!
well I gotta say, this really looks scary enough @@
and Im scareeeeee~~~~
p/s:
tomorrow there will be no outing for me...
be a good girl,
I will stay at home and rush up my assignments.... : )











No comments:
Post a Comment