Heard a very bad news from Facebook...
A 23years old KL guy, Alvis Kong...
has commit-ed suicide on the midnight 12am sharp...
a sad case it is!!!!
Due to breaking up with his gf, Xu Ming Bin....
he chose to make light of his own life....
jumped down from a 14th floor building which located at Cheras...
Can I say something about this??
Can I say he's C2pid?
Can I look down upon the action taken by him?
Excuse me for offending somebody...
beside feeling bad to his situation,
I feel sad too...
showing sympathy for this incident...
With 4 months relationship with that girl...
and it's enough to make him suffer like this way....
I'm just couldn't understand...
he's way putting too much expectation on this relationship...
but weiii~ this is not the proper way to solve your love issues...
Because of a girl,
you willing to dump away all your family members, friends, and
those peoples that supporting you in all the way...
That's so-not-worth!
though I'm not your friend, I'm just a passerby...
I can't accept that you were just left this world in this way... : (
you are just 23 years old...older than me 3 years old nia...
yea, he's brave enough...
but this is not a mater of honour...
besides, as a kepo girl,
I've gone to his ex-gf profile to have a look...
can't deny, a pretty girl she is...
and i've visited her blog as well...
(but not going to share the link here...since im not a reporter :P
If you really as kepo as me, you'll find it out by your ownself geh... haha)
with most of the posts i read from her blog,
feel that she still love him,
I just don't know she chose to break up with him...
what i know is...
in today's society...
he's not the 1st one who did silly things for relationship...
there're thousands people in this world did this as well...
(well, this is a serious issue... the world is getting terrible...)
hmmm, be frank,
I did think about this before,
"Will I go for commit suicide due to relationship issues?"
the answer will be a BIG BIG NO!
to me,
Nothing is more important than staying alive...
yea...
I did feel down before,
I did hurt by peoples before,
I did fooled by someone before,
I fell down for several times,
I did wrong things alot,
I made wrong decision always,
I might cry like hell when problems come to me,
I will say something bad for the sake of releasing my bad emotion...
BUT, I would never think of leaving this world before....
(or maybe Im just fear of death??)
whatever...
who cares about what's the reasons...
what i know is...
I live and I trust
I wish all my friends would think this way
all in all, he already passed away...
another people who had left this world...
R.I.P ya... Elvis Kong
the link below is about the notes written by him before he go commit suicide...
you may click it and read it....
[click] The Last Notes written by Alvis Kong [click]




No comments:
Post a Comment