是有在读书的吗?
no~~~~~ T.T
Just my luck...
I lost my BBL notes,
I can't study via pc anymore...
feeling oh-damn-sleepy with reading the words in the pc screen....
I'm half-dead now...
sounds like giving up on this subjects huh?
haiz...
throwed away all the "pekcek-ness" behind of my mind...
I used to go on9 chatting with my friends...
the great things is...
all my friends back from hometown...
I'm no longer lonely babe....
yuqun just back from GuangZhou... how nice...
showing me with all the booty she've bought at there...
omg-ly CHEAP!!!
can't imagine the shoes which normally cost us RM40++ one...
at GuangZhou,
she got it with the extremely cheap price at RM15....
really cheap til laosai huh...
she even told me that she saw a pair of shoes,
exactly same as one of my shoes...(which cost me RM39)
also selling at RM15 nia!!!!
i do really really beh song with that...
I want back my RM24!!!!
HAHAHA
hmmm....
people asking me why so i so free,
tiap tiap hari pergi update blog...
haha,
what to say?
bobian nah,
nothing else for me to do ma...
the 7-days break...
tiap tiap hari stayed in malacca nia...
beside shopping...chiong k...yamcha....movie....
tell me,
what else i can do ?????
lol
don't ask me why don't I go for a vacation...
harlo~
Imma thrifty girl okay?
ehhemm....okay, sucht a big big jokes it is!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
erm, be frank,
i wish to go for travel,
but my purse doesn't allowed me to do so...
keep it as one of the plan in my wishlist...
haha
well oh well~
stop CRApPING!!!!
back to my BBL notes!
trying best best to do revision via pc~
^^
tataz...



No comments:
Post a Comment