Wednesday, January 5, 2011
NO fairytale is needed... : )
I know that life isn’t a fairytale,
and I’m not asking for a happy ending.
All I’m asking is
a real imperfect love story about YOU and ME.
p/s:
lotsa of story wish to update here,
but im kinda busy lately....
so.... : P
4 comments:
禹川
said...
ish...u update so less also :P
January 5, 2011 at 4:00 AM
cyc
said...
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
January 6, 2011 at 3:49 AM
cyc
said...
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
January 6, 2011 at 3:49 AM
cyc
said...
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
January 6, 2011 at 3:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ish...u update so less also :P
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
aduh~~ quite busy lately....
gonna update soon~ xD
Post a Comment