teeeheee~
here I am to share a video song of my newly adoring idol,
the teenage singer, IU
*clap clap clap*
Good Day
# Why is the sky so much more blue?
why is the breeze so perfect today?
pretending like i don't know
like i didn't hear a thing,
like i erased it
should we start talk about something else?
should we kiss so we can't say anything? #
*My eye filled with tears, so i lift my head up~
I smile a little bit so they won't fall...
why are you like this to me? what are you saying to me?
all the things we talked about go to the sky
the words i have never said
the words i didn't know I'd say it as i cried
I likes you, oppa
what do i do~*
# Was my recent hairstyle changed bad?
did i wear the wrong clothes?
still pretending like i don't know,
like i don't remember,
should i act as if nothing happened?
should i just say that we should go out? #
repeat *...*
Don't say those kind of sad things
while looking at me like this
is it that I'm childish or a bit slow,
I can't believe it...
Eventhough i'm crying, I smile
I block your way and I just smile widely
why am i being like this, do i have any shame?
I fold my pride up neatly and throw it to the sky
the words i have never said
the words i might never be able to say again
I likes you, oppa
(aigoo, one two)
I'm in my dream~~~~~
[it's too beautiful, beautiful day
make it a good day
just don't make me cry]
such a good day
is strongly recommended to you all to watch this song video,
and you will find out how awesome she is!
especially at the ending part,
with her sweetest voice, she can sing to the very high notes,
and she managed to hold the high pitched voice in 7sec!
how amazing!!
with her sweetest voice, she can sing to the very high notes,
and she managed to hold the high pitched voice in 7sec!
how amazing!!
thanks to my dearly Yuqun for sharing this video to me ^^
both of are so madly cling to everything about Korean...
we ♥ their fashion,
we ♥ their entertainment show,
we ♥ K-pop,
we ♥ their dramas,
we ♥ their food,
♥ to talk everything about KOREA!

for most of her song,
she showed off surprisingly strong vocals and a powerful, captivating performance.
Her debut song is exceptional, displaying a hybrid pop sound with dramatic strings in the background.
this is marvelous!
with her fresh appearance,
Im pretty sure that, she must have lotsa wooer and admirer right now!
to those who studying in the same class with her,
must be very blissful !

cool cool look? WOW !
how I wish i can be as talented as her~
but as me myself knows that... This is so impossible~
doesn't matter, glad to be who I am now,
love to be who I am as well
hahahahaz...
hope you guys like the little sharing ya ^^

both of are so madly cling to everything about Korean...
we ♥ their fashion,
we ♥ their entertainment show,
we ♥ K-pop,
we ♥ their dramas,
we ♥ their food,
♥ to talk everything about KOREA!
chaaadaaaa~
here she is.... the lovely lady, IU !!!
know what....
she is now 17 yrs old nia....
I repeat it one more time, 17 yrs old!!!
and she able to excel in playing guitar, and sing well and even dance well!
(okay, maybe most of the korean singer also same with her la~ idk, 我就是要称赞她而已)

for most of her song,
she showed off surprisingly strong vocals and a powerful, captivating performance.
Her debut song is exceptional, displaying a hybrid pop sound with dramatic strings in the background.
this is marvelous!
with her fresh appearance,
Im pretty sure that, she must have lotsa wooer and admirer right now!
to those who studying in the same class with her,
must be very blissful !
see....how cute she is!
can be cute in look,
or mature in look...
beside, she had reveals that her ideal type of guy to be Big Bang TaeYang!
same with me!!
We are having the right taste man!!
how I wish i can be as talented as her~
but as me myself knows that... This is so impossible~
doesn't matter, glad to be who I am now,
love to be who I am as well
hahahahaz...
hope you guys like the little sharing ya ^^












No comments:
Post a Comment