M~
lead you guys into my new post with a super-artistic-feel picture!
just for the view of mine lar~~
this pictcha is taken by blublu bluebaby webcam...during our time in library....
saw my forefinger and the middle finger?
i drew it on my own...
and that's BluBlu de idea... lol
i copied her lo....
it's unethical but legal, because it does not have copyrighted!
Gosh! this is the Theory of Research Methology!
i did apply this theory to myself !
what a smart girl! (最好是!!!)
but hor but hor,
in this picture, there are a weakness,
see~~~
my face is so...... getting more bak !!!
see my cheek... beh tahan, so "bak"
hahaha
people wondering why I like to complaint about my chubby face...
most of them said C H U B B Y = C U T E
aww... nonono
you try to imagine if you are the one owning the bak bak face,
how would you feel? hahaha
owning a bak bak face for almost 20 years,
can't bear it still...
due to hereditary of my mami...
bobian la~ : )
ok ok ok...
this post is not mainly talk about my face!
today got midterm exam!!
oww my little Research Methology,
early in the morning plan to go study with my dear blublu,
since now both of us also got no car,
the sweetest things that blublu suggested was...
"let's meet up in the same bus and go to mmu together!"
haha
when i entered the Bus Wira,
I take note to the car plate number, 5117!
and quickly text to her, telling her that the bus i sitting is with the car plate no. 5117!!!
so that when the bus pass by her house, she can enter this bus, and then we can meet each other!
how sweet it is.... :)
reached mmu around 10 something,
we went to EP to take our BRUNCH...
meet with S-Tar and her gang...
happy happy ^^
long time no see~ xD
during brunch-ing, crapzzz alot...
after that, headed to mmu library 3rd floor....
and started our revision from 11.30am til 7.30pm....
total up 8hours,
and we already wasted most of the time to play instead of study...
bobian~ once we two stick together,
nothing else is more important than PLAY!
很爱演~ 有一点非主流的感觉... 囧
seriously.... DO WE SEEMS LIKE DOING REVISION ???
today have a new friend found...
blublu intro me one of her primary school friend, named kai heng if not mistaken...
is an Engineering student, and....he is a part time cake baker!
the cake done by HIM!!!
am gonna 拜他为师!
haha....
ok ok...
skip to my Research Methodology paper for today....
can i score a high marks for this paper?
♪♫ tell them what i hope would be impossible~~impossible~~impossible~~~♪♫
*playing the song of Impossible by Shontelle*
=.=
I remembered all the thing that memorized..
but...
just my luck...
the questions didn't cover the part that I studied...
sigh....
still the same words... jiayou in Final Exam bah baobei...
after research paper,
straightaway headed to go for an interview...
what interview?
a friend of mine intro me to join as
the work comm of PR Division of MMU Prom Night....
and I was like...."want meh?"
A sweet girl, Sonia...one of the high comm of the event,
before they call up my name to enter interview room,
I asked about how many people went for this PR division interview?
she answered me : "alot alot alot!!"
and i was like... "so can i ESCAPE... now!? "
and I told her as well...
she asked me to go interview only la~
okok~ listen to you ya....
I was the last girl which being called out to go for interview...
the moment i stepped into the interview room,
omg-ly cold...(maybe it's due to my ganjiong-ness)
I saw chee wei and a malay girl sitting at a side of the room,
and on the other side of the room was full of other high comm!!
however, the luckiest thing was...
chee wei and the malay girl was the main interviewers of the PR interview section...
they asked alot...
and most of the answer given by me.... "erm....er... not sure....maybe....depends...."
haha...
always turn into a stutter whenever I feel nervous...even I've gone through so many interview...
what to do?
Im just couldn't calm myself down during this time.....
well, don't think that I will be selected as the work comm...
nevermind.... at least I tried... thanks for the suggestion ya friend :)
back to home at 11 something...
tired til I gonna die...
but still... don't feel like get into bed so early...
haha... and so... on9 + msn will do...
im busy on9 chatting right now...
so, let me end this post with a kiss bah~
tataz....








2 comments:
hey..ask the person teach us...looks so yummy the cake!! OMGly hungry now! T___T
HAHAHAHA u ask ur sis teach me bake cake 1st la~
Post a Comment