Hey hey hey~
Photo sharing time!!
Huu huu~
Last few days~
I just got the a CD from my
IMD dai lou (leader), Iu Lung….
The CD has compiled all the photo and video which taken in every CLS activities….
p/s:
CLS- Chinese Language Society
IMD- Information Technology Division (one division of the CLS)
Hehe…guess what…
Once I get this CD…..
I was hugging oneself on~
Hehe…
Know why?
It’s mainly because…..
FINALLY THERE’S SOMETHING FOR ME TO SHOW OFF!!!!!
(forgive me for being so 欠打ok….hehe)
Whoo hooo~
Whereas….
When I finish viewing all the photos….
I noticed….
Most of the photo of me….IS UGLY !!!
Not the fault of the camera man la,
That was my problem I guess….
I’m just have no sensitivity to the camera lens~ lolz
Though I’m not satisfy with my “look” in the photo,
but still….
I would like to share with my lovely friends….
That’s my main purpose of creating blog what~
Right?
Wakakaka…..
There are some photo I wish to share with you all the most~
Tadaaa~
Photo sharing time!!
Huu huu~
Last few days~
I just got the a CD from my
IMD dai lou (leader), Iu Lung….
The CD has compiled all the photo and video which taken in every CLS activities….
p/s:
CLS- Chinese Language Society
IMD- Information Technology Division (one division of the CLS)
Hehe…guess what…
Once I get this CD…..
I was hugging oneself on~
Hehe…
Know why?
It’s mainly because…..
FINALLY THERE’S SOMETHING FOR ME TO SHOW OFF!!!!!
(forgive me for being so 欠打ok….hehe)
Whoo hooo~
Whereas….
When I finish viewing all the photos….
I noticed….
Most of the photo of me….IS UGLY !!!
Not the fault of the camera man la,
That was my problem I guess….
I’m just have no sensitivity to the camera lens~ lolz
Though I’m not satisfy with my “look” in the photo,
but still….
I would like to share with my lovely friends….
That’s my main purpose of creating blog what~
Right?
Wakakaka…..
There are some photo I wish to share with you all the most~
Tadaaa~

It’s all about Rachel 梁文音
She came to MMU for performing some propaganda,
It’s around February….
Hohoho…
As one of the reporter in a press gang of IMD,
I have the great chance to attend her little concert
WITHOUT PAYING ENTRANCE FEES
(I’m too proud…agree?? wahahaha)
Besides…
I EVEN have the chance to INTERVIEW her….
Oh my god~
How lucky I am~
Without wasting time….
I’m just can’t wait to show the photos~
Let’s see~
Oh...my funny face is there~
@.@
From left to right:
Up row: Angeline, me, shinyi
Down row: Jenn, Meng Kun, Wendy and Eunice
@.@
From left to right:
Up row: Angeline, me, shinyi
Down row: Jenn, Meng Kun, Wendy and Eunice
Whoooooooo~ it’s interview time~
Hey! This troublesome agent…why can’t you just stop disturbing me?
i’m fantod thoughout the interview because of YOU
i’m fantod thoughout the interview because of YOU

wonder what she talked to me?
She is asking me stop asking so many questions~
But please~
I’m just started with the 2nd questions ok!?
Is it consider as “TOO many” questions?

enough enough….
Stop scrawling my paper….miss Agent
I’ll bite you (if someone give me the permission~)

Huuu~
Finally we manage to finish the interview….
Let’s take photo with the pretty girl~
Finally we manage to finish the interview….
Let’s take photo with the pretty girl~
Wow~ saw her hand?
It’s on my shoulder….
Lolz
It’s on my shoulder….
Lolz
And these are the precious photo which taken with all IMD members~
the right ones is my Dai Lou^^
Love you all larrrr~
Thanks ya my Ah Lung DAI LOU^^
I learnt many things from you~
No regrets for joining IMD members of 08/09^^

YEAH!!!
p/s: tomorrow going to work at TESCO Malcca~ sien~















No comments:
Post a Comment