Well….
Today I went out gai gai with my Nicole AGAIN…
Lol…
As a matter of fact,
Today should be four people go out together….
Which are….
Angeline, Esther, Nicole and me
(HaoJieMei in CCS)
Wish to watch movie and take photo stickers…
But due to some reasons,
Angeline and Esther can’t make it with us,
So…
At last,
left Nicole and me lo…
what a wet blanket..
=.=
hehe
Let’s talk to what I did for today…haha
In the early of this morning,
Nicole came to my house around 9.30am,
aww….
How early was it…
Haha
It’s because we planned to take bus together to Carrefour la.
But there is an aversion happened,
Which is….
It’s started RAINING…
As other day,
I will feel very happy with this,
Because I like the cool cool feel of the weather
But today was a bit different…
I wanted to go out by bus….
So I don’t like Rainy weather…
We waited for the rain stop,
But hapless,
That was a longeval rain
but
We insisted on going out,
Forasmuch,
We just carry a little umbrella,
Walk to bus stop and wait for the bus.
Today I went out gai gai with my Nicole AGAIN…
Lol…
As a matter of fact,
Today should be four people go out together….
Which are….
Angeline, Esther, Nicole and me
(HaoJieMei in CCS)
Wish to watch movie and take photo stickers…
But due to some reasons,
Angeline and Esther can’t make it with us,
So…
At last,
left Nicole and me lo…
what a wet blanket..
=.=
hehe
Let’s talk to what I did for today…haha
In the early of this morning,
Nicole came to my house around 9.30am,
aww….
How early was it…
Haha
It’s because we planned to take bus together to Carrefour la.
But there is an aversion happened,
Which is….
It’s started RAINING…
As other day,
I will feel very happy with this,
Because I like the cool cool feel of the weather
But today was a bit different…
I wanted to go out by bus….
So I don’t like Rainy weather…
We waited for the rain stop,
But hapless,
That was a longeval rain
but
We insisted on going out,
Forasmuch,
We just carry a little umbrella,
Walk to bus stop and wait for the bus.
see....
nowadays,
even bird also need a rain visor...lol
(we saw it at a corner of bus stop)
today's bus don't have many people...
may be it's due to H1N1 problem...
nobody dare to take bus
after reached Carrefour,
we went to GSC buy tickets….
Hmmm...
We choose to watch “Ghost of Girlfriends Past”
(solemnly declare…this is not a scary ghost movie but it’s 18PL movie)
Why we choose this movie?
It’s mainly because the time is just nice to us…
There is a funny incident happened…
Haha
Which is….
The ticket seller is being suspicious of our age….
She asked for our IC…
Lol…
Does we look younger than 18???
I’m just curious about it…lol…
Before the movie starts,
We can still have a walk in Carrefour and Dataran Pahlawan,
We went to one shop,
Daiso,
A shop which full of Japan products…
Haha…
Finally I bought one little pouch….
we went to GSC buy tickets….
Hmmm...
We choose to watch “Ghost of Girlfriends Past”
(solemnly declare…this is not a scary ghost movie but it’s 18PL movie)
Why we choose this movie?
It’s mainly because the time is just nice to us…
There is a funny incident happened…
Haha
Which is….
The ticket seller is being suspicious of our age….
She asked for our IC…
Lol…
Does we look younger than 18???
I’m just curious about it…lol…
Before the movie starts,
We can still have a walk in Carrefour and Dataran Pahlawan,
We went to one shop,
Daiso,
A shop which full of Japan products…
Haha…
Finally I bought one little pouch….
Tadaa~
A cutie pouch…
(Honestly I don’t know what I’m going to put in
Because the size is SMALL for me, haha, but who cares, i just like it....)
haha....just for fun^^
After that,
We went to Padini Concept Store find my friends for help,
We went to Padini Concept Store find my friends for help,
hehe
because Nicole want to add some hole for her new belt
(she is just too thin until la @@)
And we had taken some photo at PDI department…kakaka
because Nicole want to add some hole for her new belt
(she is just too thin until la @@)
And we had taken some photo at PDI department…kakaka
hehe,
the main purpose to take this picture is to focus on the girl behind us,
she is Fiza,
the sui sui promoter of PDI department^^
haha, now is our turn to be take one picture...kaka
jiang jiang~
nicole's hand are full of Vincci rings....lol
After that,
We went to watch our movie^^
Aww….
such a NICE movie….
We went to watch our movie^^
Aww….
such a NICE movie….
It's talk about how a “flower heart” guy change to a good guy^^
he was recast by three ghost....
So soooo touching man~
(nearly cry in the cinema, haha)
So soooo touching man~
(nearly cry in the cinema, haha)
I’m strongly recommended this movie to all of you ok…
But before buy this movie tickets, remember to bring IC ok?
Make sure you are above 18 oh…hohoho
Small didi and meimei can’t watch hor~
Kakakaka
the guy's-Corner Mead
(quite lengzai oh^^)
I believe that…
This movie will have a good feedback ^^
This movie will have a good feedback ^^
this is uncle wayne, one of the good GHOST in the movie^^
After movie,
we went back home,
then Nicole’s sis,
Nicky and Irene and Bryan(Irene’s son) came to my house at that time,
Because they want to online search something,
While they online-ing,
I playing with Bryan lo....
we went back home,
then Nicole’s sis,
Nicky and Irene and Bryan(Irene’s son) came to my house at that time,
Because they want to online search something,
While they online-ing,
I playing with Bryan lo....
here he is~ Mr. Bryan^^
At 1st he just ignores me….
But after I keep teasing him for a while,
He starts play with me…hehe,
He used to speak like an adult,
And he promised me that will bring me go to
the musical fountain of Malacca,
as I have not been there before
haha,
he is so sooo cute la…
if he is my younger bro,
I will definitely play with him everyday without jaded….
The way he speak are just cute,Cute,CUTE
But after I keep teasing him for a while,
He starts play with me…hehe,
He used to speak like an adult,
And he promised me that will bring me go to
the musical fountain of Malacca,
as I have not been there before
haha,
he is so sooo cute la…
if he is my younger bro,
I will definitely play with him everyday without jaded….
The way he speak are just cute,Cute,CUTE







No comments:
Post a Comment