Friday~
Such a wonderful day for me….
I love Friday…
Why?
Because it reminds me that
tomorrow and the day after tomorrow,
which mean Saturday and Sunday…
have NO CLASS….
Whoo hoo~
How nice is that,
Can sleep as late as I can….
“人生啊~
最幸福的事,
莫过于睡觉睡到自然醒”
Heard this phrase before?
I’m totally agree with this…wakaka
Sadly…
Every Friday I have a few classes…
From morning 10am until 4.30pm…
whereas…
I used to skip the morning class….
including today…haha
(sorry for being so sooo lazy….i’m trying to ameliorate it…hehe)
Today morning,
I’ve something to go on,
So I’m not able to attend my morning class again…
(the reasons can be accepted right?? haha)
But,
After I settled my things,
It’s already reached noon time,
And my dad said he lazy to fetch me to campus….
Haiz…
So what can I do?
I’m not purposely skipping for the next class ok?
Besides,
I’m not purposely ffk for taking lunch
with my dear Danielle, Angeline and ah lol, ok….
Please do forgive me @@
As I’m not going for the class,
And I’m so free in my house,
So,
I asked Nicole for lepak-ing,
Because she have no class as well,
And she always told me that she feels boring,
Wish to have a walk at somewhere…
She came and fetch me and we went to Dataran again @@
Haiz~
To be frank,
I’m quite “sien” with Makhota and Dataran~
But where else we can go?
The answer is….
“NO~”
=.=
We went to Padini Concept Store,
And we have done a crazy thing…
~Fit all the clothes~
Wakakaka…
Still remember that,
Last year,
I always do this when I was working at there…
Hahaha
Such a memorable time for me^^
Here are some Sampated photos…
Let’s see it and have some laugh~
Kakakaka….
How nice is that,
Can sleep as late as I can….
“人生啊~
最幸福的事,
莫过于睡觉睡到自然醒”
Heard this phrase before?
I’m totally agree with this…wakaka
Sadly…
Every Friday I have a few classes…
From morning 10am until 4.30pm…
whereas…
I used to skip the morning class….
including today…haha
(sorry for being so sooo lazy….i’m trying to ameliorate it…hehe)
Today morning,
I’ve something to go on,
So I’m not able to attend my morning class again…
(the reasons can be accepted right?? haha)
But,
After I settled my things,
It’s already reached noon time,
And my dad said he lazy to fetch me to campus….
Haiz…
So what can I do?
I’m not purposely skipping for the next class ok?
Besides,
I’m not purposely ffk for taking lunch
with my dear Danielle, Angeline and ah lol, ok….
Please do forgive me @@
As I’m not going for the class,
And I’m so free in my house,
So,
I asked Nicole for lepak-ing,
Because she have no class as well,
And she always told me that she feels boring,
Wish to have a walk at somewhere…
She came and fetch me and we went to Dataran again @@
Haiz~
To be frank,
I’m quite “sien” with Makhota and Dataran~
But where else we can go?
The answer is….
“NO~”
=.=
We went to Padini Concept Store,
And we have done a crazy thing…
~Fit all the clothes~
Wakakaka…
Still remember that,
Last year,
I always do this when I was working at there…
Hahaha
Such a memorable time for me^^
Here are some Sampated photos…
Let’s see it and have some laugh~
Kakakaka….
let's get started with fitting all this clothes 1st...whoo hooo~
nicole and me...
PDI model^^
nicole look like "magniqueen" (paiseh, don't know how to spell it in correct way)
my goodness, again ~__~ (pregnant look)
our dramatic foot~ lolz
thats all
we had done our mission....lol
+__+



No comments:
Post a Comment