slides

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hari Bersama PTPTN

~~My Sunday~~
Oh my lovely Sunday…
Today is my poor Sunday,
Because I need to wake up early and go to school for attending
**HARI BERSAMA PTPTN**
(It doesn’t sounds nice~
since I need to wake up at 7am in the morning)
~__~


At 1st,
Angeline, danielle and me wish to go there earlier de lo….
Because we wish to sit in the front row to get the number
for submitting our documents~

But…
Due to my careless-ness…
I forgot that my PTPTN details have not printed out yet….
So, angeline help me to print it out at once,
finally we can’t reach there on time…
and failed to book a seat for Miki….
@__@
I apologies for being so careless…
Soweeee~
here are some photo which taken by Miss chanyunchee secretly,
let's have a look~

the hall....
cia sin and chia hong...
认真的女人是最美的 part I:
miki was busy sms with....
hehe
认真的女人是最美的 part II:
angeline was busy playing handphones games

At there….
Oh….one word to describe…
“luan”(mess)
Everything was just in mess,
The date of each document,
The seriation of all documents,
All makes me so “luan”
Luckily I’ve Danielle, Angeline and Miki,
I keep asking them this and that,
And for the blessing of God,
We got the good number from our friend, Sandra^^
So,
We do not need to wait too long to submit our document,
Thank you so sooo muchiiii~

Although there was some problem on our document,
But at last we settled all document at around 2pm…
Huuu~
Go back home for nap lo….hohoho

When it’s around 8pm,
Hehehe,
Went out with him and a gang of his friends for movie^^
“大内密探灵灵狗”

A 100% comedy movie….
Although the story is not that interesting…
But…
Come on,
Just have some laugh….
And see how handsome the Louis Khoo is~
Lol….

After movie,
Went for dinner at 11pm…
(cham lo, it’s consider supper leh, surely will gain 2kg after eating)
T____T
Hahahahah
(nevermind lu~ TRY to control the amount of my next meal lo)
***最好是讲到做到啦~***
Hahaha…

No comments: