Feel kind of strange for today,
May be…
Because I’m not feeling well…
Or…
Just can’t stand on the boredom of a day without any nice plan…
1st 1st,
nicole wish to jio me go to mmu library,
She wish to find some books in mmu library,
And I wish to do my assignment work too.
But…
Sadly…
When it’s around 11 something,
Which I was washing a mountain of clothes in bathroom,
I feel so dizzy,
And yet I still have to continue wash all the clothes,
(no choice… some clothes can’t just throw into washing machine)
Later,
When I finished my job,
I go have a rest at once…
But, still feeling so ill…
So I told Nicole that
I might not able to go out with her,
Just ask her come to my house online search for information 1st.
She was so kind hearted,
Without blaming me for ffk,
She even brings reb bean thong shui to my house for me…
As she knew that,
it’s been a long long time I didn’t eat those thong shui
since my mom went JB
Such a intimate ji mui^^
When she came to my house,
Hehe…
Guess what we did in my room??
Muahaha,
We were discussing the new clothes we bought from KL…
Haha
(seems like our mind are still linger at KL)
Lol…what to do…
We really love shopping very much!!
After a while,
I feel so sleepy,
And I just sleep on my bed,
And she just does her assignment work in my room.
(paiseh la, I always leave her alone)
Around evening time,
She went back home liao…
*Sien*
When my sis came back from work,
I was asked to go night market with her,
Because I have to help her carry things…
(oh no, the crowded night market is going to make me feel more dizzy @@ )
But who cares,
I think my dad and sis don’t know that I’m sick…
*sigh*
When it’s around 8pm,
Angeline sms ask me whether want to go yam cha or not….
(aww…how happy I am…because I really wish to go out la…)
However….
At last I also didn’t go out,
Due to “transportation factor”
Lol…
*Sien again*
Nevermind lo,
Just online at home lo…
But don’t know why,
During night time,
I start get into a huff,
Finally,
Conflict happened…
Due to my unreasonableness bad mood,
I accidently hurt people….
Makes people misunderstood me….
Aiyo…sorry la my dear,
I don’t mean it….
forgive me la ok^^
hehe
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Bad Mood..... sob sob....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment