slides

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The BEST Superviser ever 0__o

✿28.08.2009✿

My 1st day of my new road show job,
Selling DU*** milk powder~
At TESCO,
From 11am until 9pm….
In the early morning,

esther purposely came to my house fetch me to TESCO,

as she knew that I’m home alone during this few days~
Thanks ya *muackss*

My job,
Is an easy job,
Just promote the milk powder to all mommy daddy…
And let their children to play video and puzzles games at our booth…
But the problem is…..
We need to speak in Bahasa while promoting this products…
Why why why?
Haiz~
Because our target customer are Malay~
So what to do~
My Bahasa memang tak boleh guna mia~
Try my best lo….

but at last I just straightly speak to customers in ROJAK LANGUAGE
let’s show you some examples:

(i) RM24.10
in proper Bahasa should be

Dua puluh empat ringgit sepuluh sen
in rojak language??
twenty four ringgit sepuluh sen

(ii) RM19.49
in proper Bahasa should be

Sembilan belas ringgit empat puluh sembilan sen
in rojak language??
Sembilan belas ringgit forty nine sen

Hohoho...is it funny?
Thats how i tell the prices to customers~
Lolz

Hehe…
In this job,
I have met three nice friends^^
From left :TING TING,HUI PING & EUNICE ONG

Ting ting, hui ping and me are 19 years old,
Only Eunice are the youngest ones, 18 years old^^
They are so cute and can be 38 with me at most of the time,
Feel so lucky to meet good friends during working time,
So that I won’t feel bored towards this job….


this is my new look with a mask....
not because i want to preventing myself from H1N1,
it's because there is a huge blue black on my face,
i'm just using it to cover my huge blue black....lolz

Besides that,
In this job,
I had met the BEST BEST BEST supervisor
compared with my previous job supervisor….
I LOVE him so sooo muchiiii!!!!

He is an Indian and Chinese mixed guy,
He managed to speak in Chinese, hokkien, cantonise, English and Bahasa…..
It’s Brilliant (MAY BE)
But his attitude are terrible @@
He don’t even have the basic manners,
Don’t know how to cooperate in this team work,
Always misuse his power,
没爱心 to small kids,
Slumber
And many many more demerit~

I knew I’m not a perfect ones and I don’t have the qualification to criticize people,
At least I knew how to control myself while working….
Even though I can’t do it well but I tried~
Wheareas,
He is totally different…
He keep scolding us because don’t have many customers buy our products at around 12 something~
( HELLO~
please la, most of the malays went for praying la,
so please mind ur words ok? Think before you shout at people~)
And the most ridiculous is…
He warned us that not to talk to each other for a single words….
If not….
SACK us OUT
(come on…be mature a bit larrr….
he thought that he is still in primary school or what?
That’s inurbane!!)

Luckily Eunice and Ting Ting dare to snap back to him
when he is trying find some silly reasons to scold us…
Hui Ping and me was always being the blur blur ones behind two of them,
Without Eunice and Ting Ting,
I can’t imagines how the damnable supervisor will pick on me and hui ping…
*sigh*

And one more things,

We noticed that he always sneak out and CURI TULANG!!!!
Oh damnable ones~
he always went out to take cigarettes…
how dare him~
must find a chance to debunk him…!

after 9pm,
shaun sent me home,
thanks ya my bro
i feel a kind of grateful to all my friends who willing to fetch me here and there

hooo~
finally my 1st day job has finished~



haha...my god bro treat me eat chocolate again....

he always treat me with chocolate...
and he like to say
"already fat liao ma, eat some more lo,
even grow fat some more also nobody noticed... "
hurt.....lolz


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

✿29.08.2009✿

Today is my 2nd day of work…
I was kind of lazy for this job
(Because of the bad supervisor)

*sigh*
No choice…
With the purpose of earning money,
I have to smother for it….
Yunchee,
Just be patient, just have two more days to go^^

today i have to give sample to customers...
i needs to wear cap and apron....look funny??

Hehe…
Today’s work considered as “gone through smoothly” la
Although the BAD supervisor keep finding chanceto scold us….
Who cares?
Just shout la what you want to shout,
Or wanna complaint to our agent?
Oh hoohohoh
If you saw my blog….
I believe that,
You will starts worrying RIGHT NOW!!

oh...not bad....don't let us talk....
but yet you are the one who keep chitchating non-stop ya~

smoking during working hours some more~ bad guy!!!
how disgrace~


play hide and seek some more?
CUTE hor~


how comfortable~
need blanket??
lolz
After work,
Went out yamcha with Esther, Joe, and Max….


We went to bing bing thong shui house which located at Kampung 8

~the thong shui house~



just take this picture randomly~


our drinks~



this is 姜葱鱼片饭,
此""非彼此""
(angeline will understand the meaning^^)


this is Max's food~ Curry Rice...
if you wish to know how an insect taste in curry soup,
i would recommend you to order this food in this shop =S

this is what Joe Ong ordered~ Nasi Lemak


this is Esther's flavourite side order.....French fries~


dang dang dang dang~

this is my favourite ice in this this shop,
each time i came to this shop,
it's a MUST for me to order this ice^^
the colourful fruits just makes me feel like back to my childhood,


After yamcha with Esther,
I thought I’m going sleep at around 12am,
But surprisingly,
Penguin and shin yi with her sisters came to my house…
Hahahaha….when they came in to my house,
I was so Gan Jiong all around,
And the si penguin keep disturbing me,
(he can just open my house fridge, enter my room and have a look)

Makes me more kong kong~
I just don’t know why~
So, don’t ask me~
Lolz

After that, followed them to go out yam cha^^
We went to MORE café and si penguin introduced us one mmu senior,
His name is poh piah~ lolz
(hey people, don’t laugh at people ok….
poh piah is much better then big head~ lolz)
We chat till around 1.30am….
Wooo….
this is the 1st time I went out with shin yi until so late….
Hehe
But sadly we didn’t take any photo…
Next time lo ok? ^^
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

✿30.08.2009✿

Today is my 3rd day…
Woo hoo~
Today I managed to sell out many packages of milk powder…
So….
The supervisor failed to find a reason to scold me….
Wakakakaka….
I;m just want to prove to him that….
Even I keep talking bla bla bla….
I will never forget to promote the products too….

Besides~
We found out that,
The supervisor always curi curi take our photo leh….
Yucks~
May be he is really going to complaint us to our boss….
So he took some photos wish to show our boss….
But we don’t feels worried at all….
Because we have some photos on hands too…
*evil laugh*

Forget about the angry part of mine,
Let’s introduce one of the nice foods in TESCO foodcourt….
Jiang jiang~
Sizzling chicken mushroom yee mee
Yummy yummy~
Strongly recommended people go there to have a try^^
these are the bread from King's Bakery
the left ones is hot dog puff
the right ones is tiramisu donuts...
my comments was "not bad eat larrrr..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

✿31.08.2009✿


Oh oh oh!!!
Happy National Day!!!
Today is my last day of work…
After work….
I should shout “MERDEKA” too
^0^

Today I’m totally unfasten myself
from being so PIA on promoting the products…
hehe…last day liao~
feel so excited man...

hehe…
and just as well,
today have not much people stream…
so….
We can take photo liao!!!!
Ngek ngek ngek

though the supervisor will bosong us….
but…who cares him?
The whole team of promoter hate him too,
So it means that he really bad enough….
So, people….
It’s not prejudice k….^^

Ok,
Now is time for the photo sharing….
^^

We took this photo
while hui pin is busy serving customers…
she was isolated by 3 of us…lolz
it’s imposible ok….
We love her so much^^

Ting ting (the lovely ones) I miss the time two of us GILA-ing^^

hui pin (the cutest ones in our group^^)
Eunice (the tallest ones in the group^^)

me and the Unicef promoter ( he like to tell jokes^^)

thats why when i kena scold by supervisor,

i will go find him....

me and Joe...

(the FANS of my ji mui)

me and the dumex auntie (a kind-hearted ones)

me and wei feng
he is my 同乡at Masjid Tanah...
he is selling toys opposite to our booth,
he like to smile,
and he have a giant appetite...geng~
i like this pictures...
because two of them were so cute with the balloon
saw the differents of this two pose? lolz

my childish look =P
camwhored pictures~
hehe....
oh no...this is Ugly ok...
but the sticker on my face is nice^^
(it helps to cover my blue black)

my friend bought me a bar of chocolate on this day...touching~
aww~
i would miss this scene of Tesco....
thanks to everyone who came and company me and visit me during working time...
hehe
and i would like to give a special thanks to Eunice's mom,
because everyday she sent food for Eunice and me....
thanks ya..^^
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE END of my D**** job^^

No comments: