slides

Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st Day of selling Furniture....

Today,
Is my 1st day of a new job…
which is….
selling furniture in Milan showroom
curious-ing about how to promote one furniture out.
It must be a new challenge to me^^

To start with this job,
I feel kind of extraordinary,
Because…
I work together with my 3rd sis, miss Orange Chan…
Erm…
Feel so weird…lol

When we reached there at about 9:55am,
We were welcome by the friendly boss, Mr.Tan.
He explained patiently all about our jobs,
And then…
Let’s start working….

this is my uniform...lol

At 1st,
We had been ordered to clean up the entire glass surface of furniture…with a wet cloths,
Huu~
It’s pretty easy to me,
Because I used to do this when I worked at Padini Concept Store,
But Miss Orange was so impatient with this,
(It’s mainly because she doesn’t like to do the works which may make her sweat….)

Guess what,
We had spent nearly half an hour to clean up all the glass furniture,
So can u imagine how much is the glass furniture…@@

After that,
Mr.Tan passed one set of notes to each of us,
It’s all about furniture….
Wow….
We are studying during working time as well…lol

Through indoctrination of Mr.Tan,
We had gained some new knowledge about the top brands in this showroom,
Dunlopillo,
It is the brand of mattress,
Which made of the new tech products,
Talalay latex or Intelli-Gel…
Both if these are the new invention of England,
Which are anti-dust mites and aeration
What a smart creation…
Brilliant..!!!



Besides,
we were also asked to memories all the bed’s name….
*faint*
When we heard this,
We would probably get mad at that time…
You know…
There are so many beds in the showroom,
and all the beds are just look alike!!
How am I manage to memories all the name??

However,
At last….
We did it…
“Mitosis”, “Sydney”, “Perfect Kontour” ,“Viscopedis”, “Millenium”
“Dutchess”, “NottingHam”, “Elizabeth”, “Chelster” “NewFirmRest”,
These are a the beds in a measure,
most of the bed cost at about RM3000++ to RM10000++
but…
there are one of the most expensive bed in this showroom are,
RM23000++
And “Cashmerian” is the name….
Oh my god…
It is the genteel of the bed’s world….


To be frank,
Although I have learnt many things at there,
But I can’t even triumphantly sell out one set of furniture…
Feel kind of lose….

And the one thing I could not acclimatize oneself to this job is…
There are pretty quiet and boring….
Why??
Because there are too little customer s which step in to this showroom,
I really can’t stands with the quietness….

In the past time,
I used to work at a jollification place…
Which full of liveliness spirit are all around,
I enjoyed the feels of working environment…
So,
This showroom job might make me feel frowzy…

When it’s about 7 something,
I start not feeling well,
Whole body is so pain,
And coughing non-stop…
Headache and bla bla bla…


I think I am going to fall sick….
And not going to continue with this job anymore,
So I just tell Mr.Tan that I can’t work with him anymore
Sorry ya Mr.Tan
I wish to learn from you de…
But…
I’m sick….
i can’t continue work…

anyway…
thanks ya….
You have taught me many things…
Which I can’t learn it in school^^

*THANKS A LOT*

p/s: this is the memory foam pillow that i m
strongly recommended people to get at least one on your bed,
it is really comfortable when you sleep on this such a soft pillow^^
now is available in Milan showroom at Semabok Perdana,
buy one get one free oh....
just RM210....super cost efficient...


my working place^^

No comments: