slides

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I WANT TO FIND OUT THIS OLD MOVIE !!!!!

I want to find out this movie!!!

Finally~
I knew this movie’s title!!!
Yippee~

Hehe…
Don’t worry,
I’m not crazy yet,
I’m still normal,
I’m so excited because finally I get to know what this movie’s title ^^
It is
**Bell Notte- Lady and The Tramp**

Aww~
How nice is this…
I’m madly adore of this movie.


Still remember that,
I watched this Disney movie since I was around 5 / 6 years old,
I love this movie so so much…
Love every moment of this two doggies in the movie^^

But after that,
I was totally forgotten the title of this movie,
So it’s kind of hard for me to get one copy of this movie….

I have been tried to search for this movie to every CD shop,
But failed to find out,
When I ask my friends,
They just told me that,
What they knew about Disney movies are Cinderella, Snow White,
Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast…
*sien*

When I was nearly give up on finding this movie,
Abruptly,
I saw this short video clip on one Facebook game, My Puppy
I was chuffed with the discovered of this movie^^


Whoo~huu~
So,
The next step I would like to do is….
either go to every CD shop ask for this movie,

or...

Go download this “Belle Notte-Lady and the Tramp” through any website...
as my collection^^




I
I
I
see~
how lovely is that ^^

Beside
"Belle Notte-Lady and the Tramp",
"Monster inc." is my 2nd favourite movie^^
and i already owned this movie's CD....muahahaha

No comments: