hey yo...
come on~!
shake shake your body here shake shake your body there...

♪♫ I'm gonna be a bad boy...
I'm gonna be a bad boy....
I'm gonna be a bad bad boy~ ♪♫
the hot song, RAINISM by RAIN...am singing and dancing right now!
or maybe i should sing this way,
"I'm gonna be a bad girl, I'm gonna be a bad bad girl~"
but why i gonna be a bad girl? because im gonna throw away all my on9 notes and go for HOLIDAYS!!
(erm....after two weeks i will sayang balik all my books and notes geh ^^)
arghh hahahaha hahahaha ah hahahaha!!!
two weeks holidays, ah hahaha... no kidding... Im seriously HAPPY!!!
recall back to my previous weeks, omg-ly, im so glad that i didn't really get sick or what blablabla
know what? everyday just sleep for 4 hours the most, and I'm still staying alive!! LoL
well, exam weeks passed, and now is the time for me to do whatever i suka! Hahaha
suka suka.... i can stay on my bed from 12am till 12pm!!
suka suka.... i can stay in my room, face my lappy from 12pm till 12am!
suka suka.... i can go for some part time jobs and earn some pocket $$... $ and GOLD is so important! (as what my BIB lecturer Mr.Halim always said =.=)
suka suka... i can jio my buddies go out shopping!
suka suka.... i can go Singapore find my mami, baby and bubi..! HAHA
hello~ i know this is what so-called 烂泥巴生活, i know lo okay...but i like lo okay.... just for two weeks nia la~
what I did since yesterday 5pm onwards?
Oh yea, I went out with my honey friends,(sorry to shinyi and lydia, when I saw you two de messages, i already on the way going to town.... maafkan aku T.T )
Sam fetch us to dp for jalan jalan, makan makan…no mp (due to limited time)
me and qun... i used to call her 亲爱的... or........ Sei Yeh~ LoL
me and qun... i used to call her 亲爱的... or........ Sei Yeh~ LoL
erm, I don't really remember what we bought on yesterday lo,
what I know, first first ah pok bought some bread and eat,
then Ashley bought waffle and eat,
and surprisingly, meet up Mr.PPF at dp!
omg, around him all are GIRLS!!!!
haha, no worries, they are all his classmates, they came Malacca for visiting i guess....
PPF so xing fu la, went out with so many lui~ hahaha
Before dinner time, we went to Nadeje makan makan minum minum,
5 person shared 2 pieces of cakes, sounds pity huh....really so miskin meh? (no la, because we wish to save our stomach space for our dinner!)
mango yorghurt and original flavor.... me heart de mango one
sam and pok
ehhem~ sorry, please dont laugh when u saw this, 给脸就叫一声美女! LoL
As me and yuqun wish, we went to have Korean food as our DINNER....!
at first we wish to go DAORAE,
but we went TOK SU GONG ....erm.... its okay, as long as is korean food~ LoL
our dinner was sumptuous, we were so enjoy while eating...
our dinner was sumptuous, we were so enjoy while eating...
omg, pok trying to dig GOLD?
wanna snap my ugly look is it? o~kay~ i okay de~ >.<
fuh~ gouli hiao look~ Sam... u win la u win la~
6 of us.... lengzai lenglui! LOL
after dinner, headed to De'rice cafe (not sure about the spelling....)
meet ong kim wee and the sui zabor gf, viki....
talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh and..... kap lui kap zai =.=
[p/s: we saw one of our mmu friends, and were so surprise! he get gf liao! hug so tight somemore hahah]
after yumcha, balik rumah masing masing....
and me, qun and pok end up the day in TOILET!
why!? because we laosai.... =.=''
so what is the reason causing us laosai?
I have no idea....
erm..... seems ending my post? NO!
did you realize something?
did you realize something?
hints: try to look around my blog....just do it like what the SpongeBob zai do....
AHHHHHHHHHH~ Blogskin of Yuncheepedia has changed!!!
nice or not - nice or not?
SURE la nice...! adui...!
Currently, I'm satisfied with this design, how to say.... I spent half of my day to edit the template!
who dare to say not nice, I boot you!!! HAHA
is that mean.... I will keep updating my blog since i changed my blogskin?
the answer is no,
all in all, Im just love to decorate things! but not writing journal.... haha
okay~ tomorrow have a date with my besties!
off to bed now.... nitez! muackss everyone :)










No comments:
Post a Comment