slides

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello Babe-s

Love the time with you all, my friends ^^


am gonna write a short post before i sleep,
since my mission has not completed yet~

promised to my Babe-s as earlier,
I will update this post soon...
but due to my busy-ness,
a short post will do... okay ^^

16/10/10
what a Saturday!

went out with my Babe-s before my New Semester started.

we went to Pizza Hut to have our lunch.....

WAIT!

You guys might wondering....

 thought that cyc won't step in PizzaHut anymore!?
 and now cyc talks about PIZZA HUT !?!?

 yea yea yea~
I really did step in this restaurant AGAIN~
lol
since Nicole and S-Tar so wish to to have a try on the new flavor pizza,
and I was hungry at that time,
so..... (you know it~)

erm....
what can i say??
PizzaHut is getting much better than last time??
yes, they did improved alot!

let's see the receipt

clear enough? there's no more race code stated in the receipt~
clap for you PizzaHut!

the new taste : Extreme Cheese Pizza

 6 cheeses added into one pizza??

my comments : 
oh-so-normal, but I like it as well, I don't really enjoy eating those pizza-s with variety topping~


our 38 heng in PizzaHut~

the insane Nicole, added so damn much cheese powder on the mushroom soup
and she said the taste is damn nice pulak~ lol


sweet one ^^

another sweet one ^^

trying to do something c2pid =.=

haha 4 of us ^^

gila gila together... I like ^^

WELL~~~This is TOO MUCH! i knew!


hahah~ no description for this picture...




what to do? they loves to bully me T^T

empty your mind~ focus on kissing!! hahaha


In short, 16/10 was the day that really make me laugh alot with you guys...
Like the feeling, and I miss the feeling RIGHT NOW!
we should really spend more time on gathering,
owh my babe-s aka ji mui...can??? please~~~


 _____E N D____

cyc animation

1 comment:

lydia said...

i ate that too..but too salty for me T___________T
n i love nicole way to drink the soup! i also do that...five five nicole