slides

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is O M G !!!

Ohh Emm Gee!!!
Photobucket

Justin Bieber is not a 16 years old boy, is actually a 51 years old pedophile???

you may wondering for the reliability of this news... frankly, so did I...

Finished this video, the first thing i do was find somebody to ask,
and I asked my Lydia...

at first she said : "I don't know, I scare to watch..."
I said : "=.= why leh? what to scare? It's just like a normal news reporting only ma"
she said : "oh, cz last time got one monster come out one!"
*swt*....then I said : "apa lah, I just watched it, nothing la...if I bluff you then I will get immediate nemesis"
after 2 minuntes....
She sent me one link : click on it
she surfed for the answer from Yahoo... HAHA (we two seems too free huh! xD)

If this were the answer shared by facebookers, then i wish to click "Like" for you guys' answer
specially this one...

I am anti-Bieber, but sadly, NO.
Why?

Evidence 1: 
If this was true, it would be the hottest news in the world right now. 
It would pop up in newspapers all over the world.. 
But heck , I'm in Malaysia and I see nothing about Bieber...

Evidence 2: 
It was made by the Onion Network. 
(Onion network is a parody news net, which means it makes funny but fake news. 
Like the one which says yankee's Moose made a no hitter. 
I actually believed that! And I got so disappointed when I found out it was fake)

Evidence 3: 
Bieber was founded by Usher, 
a successful artist who is not stupid enough to pick up and promote a pedo.

Evidence 4: 
 He has a certified US birth certificate which says he was born in 1994. 
Certificates don't lie...

Evidence 5: 
When the lady who was the "psychologist" in the video said "Just thinking about ...... 
gives me the chills......" 
That looked fake and over acted. 
And at the end of the video, when the news anchor guys said "...... 
but he will most likely be murdered in jail". 
That was something way to unprofessional to be said by a news anchor person to the public on air... Bu the most obvious piece of flaw in the video is when the 9 year old girl talked about her traumatizing experience... 
Is that even legal to let a little kid talk about something explicit like that on air? Fail! So overall, the video wasn't that realistic.

Conclusion: 
news is fake...
So, sorry to disappoint you there...
HAHAHA... isn't that awesome?
this girl's answer make me feel like wanna clap for her! haha
Dani, same to me, I Anti-Justin Bieber as well!
however, this is just a tough story man!

fine... the answer has been revealed by me and lydia,
so, there's nothing to surprise me...

before i got the answer from Yahoo, i shared this link to my facebook wall.
chris left a comment on it : I hope this is true =.=
HAHAHAHA, same things to me! haha give me a big 5!
Photobucket





forget about the Justin Bieber news...
I would like share something with you guys...

dang x4, step back in time, 
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CANDY!!
and my sis bought this for me :D 














Fuh... it's not kidding... this big pack of candy... IT's belong MINE!
gonna eat it until my teeth all drop! hahaha

 there are 3 flovor : Rose, Coconuts and Coffee....
i think kids nowadays don't even saw this kinda candy before...

oopsie~ spot my two gouli 3D pimples on the cheeks? 
somemore, I'm not looking at the camera lens~ dreaming i guess....

haha, this is my 童年糖果... heart this so much,
without this candy, 就没有童年啦! hahaha
thanks to my lovely Miss Orange...she knows that I always find for this candy,
once she found it, she buy!
I'm a blissful mei mei ^^

but but... this is around 1000++ candy, how long it takes me to finish up all candy?
haha, gonna count the days out...

oh ya, there is one more i gonna show off here...
just now my dad praised me~!
he said I very "pannai" make omelette...haha and this is my first time...
What I can say is,
due to my sucky cooking skills... I rarely enter kitchen to cook for family to eat...

so,
forgive me,
may be you guys might think that is just a small matter, not necessary to announced it here...
but in the meanwhile, sorry... this is my blog, 
if you don't like, I don't care~ hahahahaha :P

Photobucket





cyc animation

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hello...they still sell this kind of sweets...Nice...^^

cyc said...

yea yea~~ very nice ^^
bet u can't find this candy from any other candy shop~ :P