slides

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Yellow for Today! The Trademark!

Photobucket
spongebob zai~ it's YELLOW! same as my working shirt...

Taddaaaa~~ Today Imma Yellow army~ xixi
Im back from my work tired till the max!

But im happy and im satisfied with today’s presentation.

Well oh well~
Im gonna tell you all, and Im gonna let you all know… 

Today...... Im the Best DIGI seller among all promoters!  
*announcing proudly*

give a loud applause please! Woo laa laa~
(yesterday was worried about this until I got insomnia tim…bendan)

Let's talking about what i have done today...
starting my promoting job at 11.30am, 
our targeted place is located at OngKimWee Foodcourt and Melaka Raya Opposite Station1,
I thought it will be very...*speechless again*
since I don't have the skills on how to tam 老人家 buy my DIGI numbers...
But you know what, God Loves me… seriously…
When Im scratching my head thinking for the better way to promote the DIGI number to uncle auntie, 
I saw one student passed by…
and I was like :  
AHHH…NOW I KNOW! THERE’S MANY SECONDARY SCHOOL NEAR THIS AREA!!



Hehe... think it is much easier for me to promote my DIGI number to students...
well, because Im childish enough, I can use the childish way to promote this number packages to them, 
hiek hiek hiek, should this consider as one of my strength?  
(gosh, am I talking about my SWOT analysis?)

Strength- promoting to younger generation 
Weaknesses- promoting to elderly generation
Opportunity- wait for the students to finish school
Threat- the hot and big sunny SUN

lol



Erm…actually...
I have thousand words to says about this job, 
but due to my tiredness, I make it as short as possible okay~ haha 



Overall,
I personally think that, I  LIKE  this job, with 2 main reasons :

Reason 1 : Compare with last time, working with the same Agents, im no longer in fear.

Today, this Mrs.Agent shows me that she have her cute and friendly side as well~ 
When she saw me, she can recognize me, she knew that I worked with her before, 
but she didn’t remember that she has scolded me like SH*T before, haha… (LUCKILY)
she said she must sayang me more, since today I was the  ONLY ONE GIRL  in the Yellow Armies… 
she knows that my I can promote well to younger generations, 
she asked me to work with her 
whenever she is going to run their events or roadshow near schools or uni area~ HAHA 
*ahhhh, I cabut dulu!!!!*

Besides, the Mr.Agent are very nice person as well,
he purposely come and pick me and Chris at MMU,
then send us to working place, after that treated us makan somemore,
he said :
"don't be shy, girl, once you mix well with us, 
i guarantee you will naik gila with us also, we are like one family, 
but one thing different from family...
if you eat or buy anythings during working time, DON'T ask me pay for you, 
don't get misunderstanding with the term *family*!"
hahaha funny dou sei!
but hor, in fact, he treat us makan alot oh...
but I didn't eat much, today my appetite is not that good... (rugi banyak la @.@

what I had learnt from this experience is,
 “看人不要只看单方面,应该要从各个角度看人家”  or
看人不要只看表面, 要看里面一点,摸清他/她的底   
(eeeuuuuu, it sounds gross pulak!)


Reason 2: Today’s promoter all damn funny + nice type… both are from MMU
(Chris + Rishi + Kethes)

Chris was the one who suggested the agents to hire me as today’s promoter.
thanks a lot to him, he told agents that he guarantee that I can carry out my jobs well, 
and that I do not need to attend for the DIGI promoter recruiting interview. 
(you are so confident on me huh, I will not make you xia sui wan ^^)…

another two more guys are Rishi and Kathes,
both are sampat kia, the way they talk, make me laughed half day…
and I will never forget about the Rishi,
he has the most eye-catching hairstyle- BOMB hair, it is one of the advantage,
whenever I wanna find him, 
what I need to do is just looking around for the super roundy and bomby hair…LoL
Rishi with a girl in mmu... haha just wanna show you guys how BOMB his hair are
and that i curi his picture from facebook, and mosaic it before i post here... don't sue me ya :D

before we take dinner together, there's a photo session for us...
but too bad,
i forgot to ask it from Mr.Agent...



To sum up my post for today, am going to continue work with this part time job in the future~
On account of planning something for someone at somewhere in someday, I got to earn more money for it… teeheee~ what is that so damn mystery?  Ah aa~ can’t tell~ hahaha 


(p/s: sorry for the journal mess... Be frankly, today don't really have mood to blog, but in the meanwhile, i wish to tell you all how is my feeling for today's job...LoL  )



cyc animation

2 comments:

lydia said...

wa...good news from u~~ gambateh in ur job ya!

cyc said...

hehe~ thx for the gambateh~ besides... when you wanna date me out again!!!?? HAHAHA