slides

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

如果。。。。If...

If... I were to go,
If I were get close to you
What would you think...?
I don't have the courage...

If you were to go,
If you were to leave.
I don't know how to send you away.
It keeps hanging on my mind,
I know I'm a fool and I can only watch you from afar.
your hear may look far away from me,
and so we could even become strangers...

Just like a fool,
i can't even say that I love you because....
We're afraid the wait that comes upon us,
after we meet we will be painful and sad.

If you were to come.... to come near me...
what would I do...?
I really don't know....

Because I'm a fool,
even though I know looking is all I can do
your heart may look away from me,
and so,
we could even become strangers...

Just like a fool,
i can't even say that I love you because....
We're afraid the wait that comes upon us,
after we meet we will be painful and sad.

hehe, no worries....
I not emo-ing....
it's just a song lyrics,
and it's my FAVORITE song  of the month!! :D



p/s: I changed my mixpod song~ did you all noticed? hehehe hohoho :D




cyc animation

No comments: