I’m here again!
Haha ~ people may think that im not going to update my blog so frequent?
Lol…. People now is having holiday know… so im free, know?
And I’ve got plenty of time to write my journal! Haha
Today…. Monday… shouldn’t be my “闷 day” … hehe
Early in the morning, so-not-willing to open my eyes, I was having insomnia yesterday… 5am baru I really fell asleep…this is horrible …T.T
But at last I woke up at 10am, because I have a very important date at 12pm…
11.20am at the bus stop…
Erm, don’t ask me why I always take bus…I like to take bus, because when im sitting on the bus (especially the seat near the window), it makes me feel like im one of the main character in KOREAN DRAMA!!! HAHAHAHA…. [okay, it is one of the self-comfort]
At first I thought I will be late to reach there… but surprisingly, I reached there ON TIME! On time!… where is it? JUSCO! Hahaha… wanna meet who? My besties- Pipo and Lydia…. hohoho
Once we met each other, that’s a problem again…
the problem that we always be worried about….
one of us will say: “eh,nak pergi mana makan ni!?” and another one will say: "eh, no idea leh" =.=
one of us will say: “eh,nak pergi mana makan ni!?” and another one will say: "eh, no idea leh" =.=
we walk ah walk~ walk ah walk~
“eii~~ we going to take our lunch here is it?”
“don’t know oh, me whatever lah, you all okay then we eat this lo…”
“har… wanna eat this meh?”
“ah bi? How about that shop?”
“Eeee, don’t want bah~”
“k la k la, eat this jiu eat this lah”
“okay la ^^”
Lol… always like that, this is our so-called “pattern”…. :D
We chose to take our lunch at Ajisen Ramen (not sure about the spelling again, lol)
| the ramen of lydia and mine... forgotten the name :p |
| the vege... *F.O.C* wondering why they will serve us with free dishes? adui~ think properly.... yor~ still don't know meh? because of ME la~you can choose to not believe, but i think it's truth! xD |
how about shinyi's food? ?
mmm, she was not not feeling well, so she has no appetite to eat... my poor shinyi...
ehhh, only the foods' pictures? nah...it's impossible...
![]() |
| me and diadia~ lol |
| my shinyi ^^ |
| me and shinyi... |
| haha 3 of us, when lydia saw my pose, she scolded me, she said me always so 不正经.... lol |
2 hours plus purely for chit-chatting., and it's too short for us....shinyi got to back for work...
many to chat la, specially gossip gossip~ hahaha
the most unforgettable was about the "Miss W"... (secret hor~ lol)
before back home, bought my favourite drink at CoolBlog...
| my favourite honey green tea (influenced by yuqun) and lydia's honeydew pearl milk tea |
![]() | ||
| AH haha! before we leave Jusco... here it is.... PHOTO OF THE DAY! showing our superb long and thin legs! hahahaha |
hmmmm...back to home... oh-so-boring man...
how i wish everyday can hang out with you all...(but sometimes I'm not allowed to do so, due to the cash in my purse... haha)
Now, I started missing my babes, honey friends, hiao dao bao gang, besties and so so so...
too bad, some of them already back to hometown, some of them got to work, some of them....
nevermind! Why? because i'm not free as well, tomorrow i got to work yor...
ahhhh~~ am so gan jiong right now, tomorrow will be going to Ong Kim Wee (not that friend ong kim wee) to be DIGI promoter,
and the coming Thursday will be going outstation to promote DIGI....
am scare, worrying, no why, you got to know, the DIGI Agent is so.... *speechless*
as what TC said, that agent is under menopause (nah, not my bad har, he said this, not me...) :p
Pray hard hard, BUT..... to be frank, I'm scare...

CHAN YUNCHEE, try your best to do this job k?
No motivation? Try to think about the MONEY!!! :D
got to sleep early for tonight, tomorrow got to wake up at 7am...
Friends, wish me best of luck bah~ ^^





4 comments:
hahaha...gossip gossip! I likey..next time go out again k? i wait for you all!
HAHAHAHA~ sure okay~ but no more 2 hours date okay? am looking forward for at least 8 hours date with u girls! HAHA
hahaha~okok...more den tat la,8 hours mana cukup for us ?hahaha
that's y i said "at least"... hahaha
Post a Comment