slides

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Sem New Fun Found


Photobucket

hiek hiek hiek...
My Gamma 2nd semester is started!!



Thought that it will be a great day for me...


However...whatever...
can't imagine I can still woke up late!
once opened my eyes, 
"NOOOOO!!! it's already 11am!! my class is at 12pm!! i've got to take bus somemore!!"
arghhh~


rush here and there before I leave my house... as usual~
ish, I thought my 1st day of new sem would be more so wonderful, BUT I WOKE UP LATE!!!
can't forgive myself.... @@


but never-mind,
because at the very last minutes, dad fetched me to campus,
so I reaches MMU on time as well... hohoho

hehe, before enter my very 1st class, text-ed to my dear yuqun,
make sure she don't come late, 
because im kind of gan jiong for this 1st class.... (as you all know, im a very shy person! hahaha)


Attended two classes for today,
omg-ly gou-li sien~

Treasury management is talking about all finance theory - pengsan
International Trade policy is talking about the LAW - longpiak

nevermind, try my best to study smart ya...


2nd things...happy things la~
i met all my lovely classmates, hehe
can't control myself, keep crapping among each other....hehehe


after Treasury Management class,
went to Mcd to take my Brunch with Ash, Yuqun, Koo, QQ, and Yteng.
a simple gathering :)



back to campus after Brunch,
attend my International Trade Policy class,
ish ish ish, damn boring class... 
the class fit in around 200++ students,
how can I not to pay attention on those new lengzai lenglui jek?

and... Indeed...
yuqun and me found some sui dabor sui zabor lo, hmmmm....

Drawn by cyc : My international trade policy lecturer

cyc, yuqun and qq avatar~

hiao za bor qq~ hahaha


I know, I knew!
this is gonna be a long hard sem for me,
FTL, 7 subjects!!!!
how am i going to go through with all these 7 subjects in 3 months time?



argghhh~


I don't care! 
Just Do It!
no worries!



finished two classes,
went to Yuqun house to kepo kepo...
using my lappie to transfer the drama "我的女友是九尾狐" to her lappie

a sweet and touching drama

and this is the guy that I kena sot dao~
hohoho omg~

after dinner with Yuqun and Xinyi,
back to my home,
online online...
and i found something Fun to play...



it's the application from facebook...



make yourself in an avatar

look alike? haha...
me and him... hehehe... 
added Nike Tee and I-Touch for him, since he is so mad for these two...


another application- make me babies!


what a big joke,! why two Asians come out one ang mo baby? lol
 but it's my eyes and my mouth, his nose~ lol

again, ang mo =.= but this baby girl is cute! would this be my future baby look?? ^^

hmmm make sense la~ Asian look~ but.... not as cute as the previous one~ lol
his eyes and mouth, my nose... =.=

haha~ all these are just for FUN~
make me keep laughing non-stop....
okay~

erm...it's late babe, 1:37am
but i can't sleep,
I have one mission given,
3am...got to wake somebody up,
make sure I don't fall sleep before 3am ya~

So....what can I do now?
hmmm~ have a look on my online notes? Perhaps =.=

(nah~ I prefer watch my drama~ shhhhhh~)
hahaha





cyc animation

No comments: