slides

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Mirthful Outing


Hehe…
guess what man~
today I have a date with two pretty girls yor~
which are….
Miss Miki and Miss Winnaa^^

(whoo hooo… hey people…stop envy-ing ok)
Hahaha

This was my very 1st time to go out with miki oh…
*happy happy*

Believe it or not,
Miki and me….didn‘t even get enough sleep
It’s simply because….
Yesterday we chat on msn until this morning 4am…
Amazing right?
Haha
But who cares….
No matter how sleepy….
It can’t affect our gai gai mood~
Haha

Before sleep,
I promised miki that I would wake up at around 10am,
But
When I opened my eyes…
It’s AFTERNOON 12.15pm
Oh my goodness….
And my phone was full of missed call and messages…
Sorry ya miki…
Paiseh paiseh….hohoho

We met each other in Padini Concept Store at 2pm,
And badly…
I’m the one for being late AGAIN
Haiz…
Paiseh again…
It’s mainly because I can’t predict the time of the town bus…
Lolz
(will you all feel that this reasons is ridiculous?? but it's true, i'm not tipu-ing)

At 1st,
We were being so polite and have a walk in Dataran…
But swiftly,
We became more sampat sampat….


ayo..paiseh nah~ my LOOK was so funny....

There are so much fun while gai gai with them…
And we have taken many pictures as well….

isn't it nice?
i added the smiling face on it...
love it love it...
From left:
Winnaa-blueberry butter,
Miki-honey butter,
mine-peanut butter
( thats what we ate during gai gai time~lolz )


wooo....can't wait to bite on it...hohoh

jom makan makan

winnaa and me....where is miki??
haha
busy testing shoes la~ lolz


i'm so kepo....like to disturb people from taking picture^^


In the fitting room...^^
(indeed, we had tried many clothes,
but too bad,
i afraid that i'm not able to show you all...
it's Private and Confidential...lolz)

After gai gai…
We accompany winnaa go to a boutique to have a clothes fitting
for her model show on this coming Wednesday…
wow~
(I wish I can attend her show~
but sadly...i didn't get myself one ticket lar~ =[ )
hmmm~
all of them were wear like a princess….
And.........
they are soo soooo thin man~
*envy-ing*

After a while, miki fetch me back to my home…
Yeah….and it’s time for me to supplement my dormancy again^^

No comments: