slides

Friday, September 25, 2009

A Forenotice....


.. HO.. HO.. HO..
… HA… HA… HA…
…. HE…. HE…. HE….

People oh my friend!!
Today I had a date with….
my “laogong” Wan Wei and her “Da laopo” Nicole….
I'm WanWei's "Xiao laopo"....
muahaha....this is just a special appellation la my dear....
my poor Angeline and Esther not free on this day, they can’t join us….
But WAIT A MINUTES
Eventhough they are not following us,
and yet we can feel each others’ happy soul…. Wakakaka

My “laogong” Wan Wei,
came back Malacca from T.A.R College,
Hehe….eventhough the exam is on the coming Monday,
But I just can’t miss the chance to gather with her….
It’s really joyful day (without spending much $$....yoo hoo~)….

Due to some reasons,
I might not able to share it with all of you right now….
But, don’t worry…
I’ll come back soon,
And show all the Funniest photos which taken by “3 insane girls”^^
*laughing evilly*

So people,
Just awaiting for my next post [Memory 250909…]
Believe me…it will be an interesting post…

The places I mentioned below are the places we went for taking our photos:

# DreamBox
start acting acting liao~

# Somewhere Behind DreamBox
The "PROFESSIONAL" Indian dancers~

# Dataran Pahlawan Field
wakaka....can't stop acting~

# A’ Famosa
wah~ DANGEROUS...there's a BOMB inside!!!

# Voir (upstairs of Dataran Pahlawan)
purple yc-- yellow ww-- blue xp

# Old Town Cafe
hoy~ let me finish my drink 1st la wei~

# Padini Concept Store
alamak~ test baju again~ but who cares...i like it...
and i saw Winnaa gai gai-ing with her two pretty friends here~
hehehe....

# Wonderland of Makhota
woo huu~ wonderland....here I come~

# Parkson Grand of Makhota
wah!! so many same legs??

# Porridge Kopitiam
yummy!!

(total photos taken >>> 270++ )

P/S:
~I will post [Memory 250909] after my Accounts Exam~
~~

No comments: