slides

Friday, September 18, 2009

Going Through a Bad Patch...


Hey ya people…..


Feel surprise that I’m back for my blog??
Suppose that I will only update my blog after my Final exam right??
Ah ha~
Who cares…
Even I stop blogging for this few weeks….
I don’t think I manage to fully concentrate on my studies….
Lolzzz

It’s been a week that I didn’t update my blog…
so, this post will be a BIT long lar~
Ah ha~

As my previous post,
I did mention that I’m not able to update often with “start pia for my FINAL”
as my convincing reasons….
In fact,
I’m always asking myself that,
Did I really do so??
Is it pia-ing since I stop writing blog??
Oh o~
Definitely what I can say is “no

But can’t deny that,

Now, I’m going through a bad patch,

Each time I switch on my pc…..
I’m beyond control by playing games….online chatting….bla bla bla….

As a result,
I didn’t touch my b0ok at all….

Or may be I should change my words…..
I DID touch my b0ok….
I just don’t understand what I’m reading….
THAT'S ALL
What’s wrong with me babe…..???


╮(﹀_﹀")╭

So what I’ve done in these 7 days long?
hanging around, sleeping, playing pc games….etc….
obviously….
None of these activities are being related to any BOOKs….
*sigh*
Is it the location’s problems????
(hello somebody….please say yes to make me feel better….)
*evil laughing*



So….
Could anyone just suggest a place for me to study??
Mmu library?
StarBucks?
Ixora study area?
Bukit Bahru library?
or…
someone willing to invite me to their house and have a group studies??
(that's what I did in the foundation…. )


It makes me recall back to the previous moment….
Shin Yi, angeline, Lydia, QQ, Ah Pok, Eunice, Ah Teh,
They are always being my study group kaki….
May be….
We were just having fun around instead of doing revision….
BUT…
We did learn something ok!!!
And this is what I miss the most =I


Now…
Everything had changed….
Most of them taking different course with me,
So…
We don’t have the chance to organize group studies anymore….
T^T


Angeline…

You are the only one which taking same subjects with me….
SO….

Don’t~
Don’t RUN away~
Baby don’t you know I need you so….
(the original song “Don’t go away-BY2”)
Wakakaka


Haiz….
Besides that…
I noticed that….
I started being gluttony AGAIN!!!!



This is what will happen to me regularily when Final exam is coming…..
I just keep eating non-stop…
This is the way I release my stress….
How scary is that….
What to do….
If I keep myself out of the food right now…..
I will just throw all my books away I tell you…
And don’t ask me why… Because there is no answer for you

╮(﹀_﹀")╭

Seriously, I think I’ve to find a solution for it….
Because….
I don’t wish to become a FEI MUI in each time after my FINAL exam….

≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡


next....
what I wan to say is...
throughout this study break,
I miss all my friends so soo much….Since this few days I’m being a “宅女”It isn’t a nice feeling….

hope to see you guys soon....
if can....
let's hang out together after Final Exam okok?? promised??
Muahahahaha

Hehe….
People…
On last weekend,
I had renewed my IC….
1stly….
My purpose to go JPN is wanted to do PASSPORT….
But….
When I was lining up for taking number,
One auntie told me that,
Start from 1st of Oct,
We can have a passport which just cost RM100 instead of RM300

Wow~
As the kiamsiap people like me….
Of course I will choose to do my passport after 1st of oct….
Hohoho….
In this case,
It’s impossible for me to just go back home with empty hands~
So,
I just drop in to the IC department to renew my IC….
And….
This is the comparison of my old IC and new IC
^^

a BIG BIG different~
so scary....
ahahahaha

After do IC, me and my sis went to Dataran Pahlawan have a walk,
and this were ous favourite drinks stall
"GREEN APPLE"
beside the donuts shop "BIG APPLE"
and strongly recomended to you guys^^

left: oreo mint (it's mine)
right: chocolate mint (my sis ones)

Before I end this post……
I would like to thanks someone…..
GUESS who~~~
Bingo!!
You are right!!!
Is HIM…..

Erm…..
Thanks for the new handphones….
I love it so soooo much!!!
You are the 1st person make me smile after I had finished my terrible Maths Quiz
I will fully appreciate it!!!
But….
Feel kind of guilty that spending up a big amount of your $$
You always try to make me feels happy….
What I want to tell you….
YOU DID IT!!
Thanks ya my dear
(may be sometime I just don’t know how to express out my feeling….)
Hahaha….because I’m Taurus Girl ma~
So,
YOU…..
Yes YOU….
You HAVE to understand me ok?
I don’t care…..
Muahahaha


yours one and mine one....
woo hoo~
we love LG^^

thanks for teaching me Maths at here...
I DID learn something from you seriously^^


Ok la~
It’s time to leave a full stop here,
And get back to my cumulate books~




BYE~~~~~~~~

No comments: