slides

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Preciousness GUESTs for Tonight~

this is the ah boy boy~

There was two preciousness guests at my home for tonight~

After finished work,
Penguin fetched me home, because he said that
he want to send two puppies to my house as well….
I was so excited for the advent of the two puppies^^

Surprisingly, shin yi was in penguin’s car too,
It’s mainly because
shin yi has been asked for taking care of the puppies before reached my home…
lol
(no wonder penguin willing to go fetch her la…lolz *joking nah*)

So now let me introduce the puppies to everyone….
The 1stones is female puppy,
Wheareas the 2nd ones is the male puppy^^
Cute!!!!!


When I saw the puppies,
I felt kind of GAN JIONG,
But I shouldn’t feel that way,
Because….
I will not be the owner of these two cute puppies….
Nicole is the owner of the puppies
(she bought the puppies from penguin’s friends)

Since the time is a bit late at around 11pm,
So we decided to let these puppies to stay in my home overnight,
Whoo hoo~
I’m the one who going to look after the puppies for the whole night man~
it’s the very 1st time for me to do so….
*worry-ing*

Erm…
I bought a bottle of Dutch Lady full cream milk for these two puppies,
shin yi and penguin has bought some bread for them too,
and we helped them to clean their body….
how xing fu they are~

HOWEVER~~~~~
After penguin and shin yi went back home…
Here comes the trouble….
You know~
The puppies were around one month old only…..
They need more CARE!!!!
If we just leave them at a side,
They will feel homesick and start crying as well…..
(aww~ how pity~)

What I HAVE to do is…..
ACCOMPANY them for the whole NIGHT!!!!
Oh gosh…..
I have so many things have not done yet….
I haven’t bath,
Haven’t eat,
haven’t prepare for my BMG presentation,
and
THE MOST IMPORTANT IS…..
I’M TERRIBLY TIRED after working 8 hours in TESCO……
How am I going to take care the puppies….

But….
What can I do…
It’s impossible that I will leave the two cute puppies stay outside of my doorway,
And go and have a nice and warm rest in my room….

So….
Tonight….
I’m going to have FUN with these two lovely look puppies~
Arghhhhhhhh~
Hopefully I won’t kill the puppies during midnight~

At 1st…
Really going to get mad with them….
I can’t even leave them for more then 1 minutes,
They will either chase-ing behind me,
Or starts come out with crying sounds~


OH MY GOD...I love this picture madly~feel so warm~

i noticed that the female ones love the way i carried her in my arms...^^

*sweet*

I’m just stay beside them and wait for them to fall asleep~
But sadly~
They can’t sleep well~
When I start walk backward one step,
They woke up!!!
Oh no~
Who can help me?????

I keep hugging them and pamper them,
And I afraid that they will get used to me….
(but no choice, I’m just can’t leave them without caring them)


how innocent they are~ sayang sayang~

Finally….
I was being awake until Nicole came to my house at 7am.

BUT….
At that time….
I feel kind of bu she de to these puppies….
(ohh~ I feel like crying larrr~ T__T)

But I trust Nicole la….
I knew she loves dogs as well….
So….
Bye bye ya….my two little puppies….
If can, I will go and visit both of you^^


the girl girl~


the boy boy~

I miss both of you... T__T

No comments: