slides

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boy Boy.....


Woooo….
Let me introduce a puppy
This is boy boy^^

at 1st,
he should be the new members of my family...
but

With some ridiculous reasons,
I forced to let him go~
T.T

Erm…
Guess what…
He is just 4 months old,
But his size…
Seems like so big boy liao wor~
Haha
(having the mature look, not bad nah =))

He is not
as cute as the previous ah boy and ah girl,
but
he is a SUPER HYPERACTIVE dog…
play with him…
I believe….
I’m able to slim down successfully…
(because I have to follow him wherever he ran….)

His has a fierce appearance,
And look alike with the police dog….
(wooo such a handsome dog~)

His side hobbies….BITE BITE BITE….
Whatever things he also likes to bite on it….
He just wishes to leave his tooth moulage on wherever he go
(正所谓凡走过必留下痕迹。。。)
Hahahaha

Poor me…my hands now was full of his imprint…
Hahaha….but it’s ok….I don’t mind
Because it means that he loves me too…
He is just showing his love to me^^

Erm….
He stayed my house for 1 day and 1 night…
I was just moaned to myself….why I can’t rare dog in my house???
Why Why WHY T^T

Haiz…
May be the time has not yet reach…
Now is not the suitable time for me to own a pet…
But wait for me….
One day…
I will bring you all back to my home…
After all…I’m a pet lover ok…
I’m awaiting for this day too….

Since I knew that I can’t manage to be his mommy…
The only things which
I can do for him before my friends come to my house and pick him is….
Accompany him and even let him bite me…...
Haha…I know this is a bad example of a pet owner….
But..what to do…
It’s impossible for me to punish them….

During evening,
I brought him to have a walk near my house area…
I had bought a dog chain belt for him,
So that I can control him whenever he start to run~~
Sometime,
He was being beyond control by me as well…
Haha…



Hmmm~
this is the video taken while I’m playing with him….
Due to his active-ness…
I’m not able to snap more pictures of him….
And the only way is….record a video of him^^



No comments: