slides

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what a "RELAX" day before BMG MidTerm Test

Today…
Is the day before my BMG mid-term paper…
in the early of the morning,
I went to Acer Company for an interview with my BIS assignment group members…

After interview,
I went to library to starts my BMG revision….
The library was full of people…
What a magnificent sight…
*faint*

After a while,
Angeline, Danielle and ah lol came and join me…
But…
Since they came,
I noticed that,
I was just holding my BMG notes,
And chit chat with them…
Lol….

All of a sudden,
Danielle said she wish to eat ice…
Then without think over,
Angeline, me, ah lol and Danielle went to Dataran Pahlawan
straight away after MPW class…

Pinkyberry dessert house....
the cutie menu^^
this is the dessert which i strongly NOT recommended...
X_X

we went to the Pinkberry dessert house which located opposite of OldTown café
the shop are just sweet in look,
and their dessert also look very yummy…
but,
the taste are…..
not really…
(hehe, I guess you guys can get what I mean)

nice looking...with the "so so" taste
1st: Danielle 's dessert
2nd: ah lol's dessert
3rd: angeline's dessert
4th: cyc dessert
~the picture after dessert~

After dessert-ing,
We went to McD for DaBao-ing,
Because Angeline want to DaBao for her bf.
and of course...
i wont miss the time to snap photos...hehe
wakakaka...^^
while Q-ing....

me and danielle (the skinny girl)
envy-ing her...lol

After paid money…
I did something bad again @@
Which is…
STEAL the creamer n sugar of McD…
see la see la...
how excited we all....
taking the creamer, sugar, salt and the pepper
without jaga-ing our images
Kakaka….
these are all my booty from Mcd...
*evil laugh*
Please forgive me…
I’m just wanted to appease my insatiable appentency…
Lol…

We already paid the money for the food what~
As a smart consumer,
We have the right to do so…lol
So,
Don’t blame me…haha

after I reached home,
i got a shock…
because there are two large pizza is on my dining hall’s table,
my sis bought pizza as our dinner…

wow….
Happy me~

Nearly forget that the 2nd day is going to have my BMG test
@@
Haha…
i think tonight have to burn midnight oil lo….
Pity me~
Damn regret that I did not do my revision earlier…
X__X

No comments: