
Today,
Rebecca, Lydia, and me…
Planned to do a cheesecake for our friend, shin yee
Which went to mmu cyber jaya for her studies…
(Her birthday is coming)
Hehe,
We wanted to give her a big surprise^^
In the early of morning,
I went to JUSCO and bought some ingredients…
1st time went for shopping without any people accompanying me…
Lonely me~
Haha
Alone holding the basket and choose the cake ingredients,
Looked absolutely an “oh ba sang”
Haha
*all these are the cheesecake's ingredients*
After buying ingredients,
Lydia go round there and I had the chance to
tumpang her car
to rebecca’s house which staying in Ixora apartment.
When we reached rebecca’s house,
In a flashy time,
I became their cheesecake sifu,
Start teaching them,
Curious that why I knew how to bake cheesecake??
Haha
It’s because I have a omnipotent sister,
Which is my eldest sis…
During sem break,
I went to stayed at her house and she taught me how to make dessert^^
~~Nice~~
During the baking process,
Lydia was so busy around,
Because,
Besides doing the cake,
She wanted to take photo on every part of our process as well,
Lol

Lydia go round there and I had the chance to
tumpang her car
to rebecca’s house which staying in Ixora apartment.
When we reached rebecca’s house,
In a flashy time,
I became their cheesecake sifu,
Start teaching them,
Curious that why I knew how to bake cheesecake??
Haha
It’s because I have a omnipotent sister,
Which is my eldest sis…
During sem break,
I went to stayed at her house and she taught me how to make dessert^^
~~Nice~~
During the baking process,
Lydia was so busy around,
Because,
Besides doing the cake,
She wanted to take photo on every part of our process as well,
Lol

haha, somebody "curi makan"...lol
There are so many fu through out the whole process^^
And finally we had baked 3 cheesecake successfully^^
here are some photos which I would like to share with everybody.
let's start baking^^ yeah~

**姐姐是有练过的哟,小孩在家千万不要模仿噢**
haha,
because we can't found the tin opener,
so we forced to use this method
cut the peach one by one patiently...
mai xiao xiao,
i'm the model of peach "holder" lol....
hehe, lydia...not bad wor^^
mix all the ingredients together^^
Finally...we HAVE DONE IT!!!!
thank GOD^^
*muackss*













No comments:
Post a Comment