i woke up at 6.30am...
Normally,
every Thursday affirm will not reconcile to
open my eyes at this time....
because every Thursday i only have one class at 4pm.
why today woke up so early???
the main reasons is....
Today i need to go Mcd interview to the Mcd Manager...
(for my BIS assignment)
When I woke up at 6.30am,
It is considered late for me already…
Normally,
I need at least ONE HOUR to get prepared
before step out of my house.
However,
Today I try to get well prepared within 30 minutes…
And stand outside of my house gate
waiting for liew chuin’s car
This shows that,
I had attaches great importance to this interview…
*evil laugh*
But,
I wait and wait n wait….
From 7am sharp wait until 7.20am,
Liew chuin still not yet come,
And she did not even send me one massage,
I thought she overslept,
I keep sms-ing her.
Finally…
She replied my massage,
But,
Her massage made me got shock…
Because…
She made me realized that,
I had misestimate the
TIME!!!!!
As a matter of fact,
The interview ought to carry out at 9am,
our group assignment leader, Arsen
Want us to be at there at Ayer Keroh Mcd
(which is opposite ZooMelaka)
By 8.45am….
And yet~
Why I woke up so early?
Why I so bendan,
Did not ask for confirmation
time of the interview?
Erm…
At the very start,
I thought the interview will start at 8am,
I might think that,
we should assemble there at about 7.45am…
haiz….
What a ridiculous….I am so careless
@@
In this case, what can I do some more?
I just mutely went in to my house,
Get back to my lovely bed immediately
And….
Sleep until 8am^^
Today,
Liew chuin did not drive car,
Because she do not know the way to go Ayer Keroh,
So,
His lovely bf purposely fetches us to there and wait for us^^
(aww…how gentleman her bf is…)
When we reached Mcd,
Arsen went into manager room for approaching the Mcd manager first,
liew chuin and me was waiting outside.
After a moment,
Arsen went out angrily,
Sigh~
The interview forced to be canceled
Because we did not send him a formal letter
*Angry angry*
Wake up early in the morning…
But can’t do anything ><
It’s wasting my time..
NO!!!
Don’t care, Don’t care,
I must do something before I leave this Mcd…

this our 1st 1st time went to Ayer Keroh Mcd together WITH the formal look
@@
i followed liew chuin and his bf
went for breakfast after leaving Mcd.
lol...
seems like...
it's another time
to be a super light bulb against this sweet couple's date
paiseh la
@@
this is my 卤鸭面....nice^^
these are their wantan mee and mihun kuih~^^
see~
how happy i am....with the mee~lol
after breakfast,
we passed by a car wash shop beside BHP petrol station...
do you guys know how cool is that?
it's a automatic car wash shop...

we can just sit inside the car,
and let the machine wash the car as well^^
wow~
the feeling is great^^
this is also the 1st time for us
(take pictures while the car is washing as well)
after the car is being washed...
it's time to say bye bye^^
next time i will suggest to my sister about this^^
Because....
this is the only one automatic car wash shop in Malacca^^





No comments:
Post a Comment