slides

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Poor Manageral Maths Quiz ><

It was kind of disappointed day for me…..
~
Because I had at taken my Manageral Maths Quiz at 2pm just now….
Honestly,
The questions all seems like very easy,
but…sad to say
I do not know how to answer at all T.T
Too bad~~
~
Still remembered that the day before the quiz,
I was so anxious and nervous as well,
I did many sample questions as I can,
I can go and drink a thick thick coffee to make sure I can stay awake even there was 2am in the midnight @@
*burning the midnight oil lar~*
~
Today woke up in the very early morning too,
I have a BIS tutorial class at 9am,
But who cares,
Since the 1st class of BIS, I do not even understand what the BIS lecturer is talking about,
It’s because the lecturer is came from other countries,
His pronunciation is totally different from Malaysian’s style,
Sorry to say that,
I just wish to practice my maths questions during the class….
I knew it is bad, BUT…
At least I did not plan to skip his class, haha…
~
When I finish preparation at around 8am, I received a message from angeline…
Which telling me that she is going to skip his class for today,
(aha, is not my fault, I’m not the one who suggest to skip his class oh^^)
~
When it’s around 10.30am,
We went to campus for another class,
And we saw that….
There is another class have been canceled =.=
Feels like the GOD is trying to punish us as we skip the BIS class in the morning,
Haha…
Then we went to library to do maths questions again.
To be frank,
We had lots of fun during the time in library…
And then go for our quiz straightly after that…
~
~
~
It was the worse part for now,
Because I going to talk about the quiz…
When I saw the questions….
I was totally psych out,
OH MY GOD!!
It’s easy!!
But I did not know how to solve the questions!!!
GILA BETUL!!
Why the questions are so different as the questions with what our lecturer taught us during class??
~
guess who is this..........(angeline or yunchee??)

Haiz~
Can’t do anything anymore,
Just do it and submit @@
~
After the quiz,
It’s not hard to see everybody grumbling all around about the quiz,
Haha, especially angeline….lol
~
After quiz,
I company angeline go to Sri Negeri there for her passport stuffs~
Honestly,
This is the 1st time I went there,
Wow,
What an ornate place~

^^
Haha…
So now I know how much money do I need to prepare,
As I wish to do my passport soon^^
I must really work hard in my part time job liao^^ hehe
I WANT TO EARN $$ FOR MY PASSPORT…lol


No comments: