Wah hahahahaha…
Oh hohohohoh….Ah hahahahah…..
*evil laugh*
Hello~ did you guys saw it??
It’s me, Z-CHEN 张智成, and angeline
Saw his hands?? Saw his hands??
His right hand is putting on my shoulder…
lol
haha,
This was my interview to Z-chen for last few months I think….
And finally~
I get the photos from Chinese Language Society IMD ah head….
^^
So happy!!
It’s time for me to show off liao^^
Wakakakakakaka…..
Don’t envy me ok?
I was just in luck…as I was in the reporter group of Chinese society^^
Still remembered the time when I interview-ing him….
So sooooo nervous…
And I have the chance to sit so near to him…lol
Really can feel that there are butterfly in my stomach,
He is just too friendly with little does one think….

Hey guys….
Believe it or not?
He already 36 years old…
Wow…
But he could maintain his young appearance without leaving any
Epact trace…
Wuu-huuu…
agree with me?? he really look young^^
~
how wish to ask him how he maintain it lo….
just wondering what facial products he is using right now…haha
~
Besides maintaining young look of himself….
He is really a ripsnorting singer which I wish to esteem…
He went through much puzzledom since many years ago,
His Ex-company fall out with him before,
Why?
It’s just because of his persist in the music…
(he is bullheaded as he is a Taurus guy…hehe same with me)
Last time, he will just follow what he wants,
And he always failed to satisfy with what his ex-company’s request.
And finally the company stopped his agreement of the company
And he was jobless for few months…
~
Now,
He afresh start off with his music life,
He even opened a music company by himself
Without controlling by others…
BRAVO
~
He said that,
He had changed his mind in this few years,
He admits that last time he was too inflexible…
Do not have the icarian thinking to make changes for his life…
he was so chary on explaining his experiences with us
~
And now,
He experienced the feeling of making different for everything he does…
It ain’t as hard as he thought before…
And he adviced us to be more flexible on decision making,
But, not too flexible too…lol
We still need our persist on particular things as well^^
Through out this interview, really acquire much episteme from him…
Wish he can chalk up a good selling result result of his new songs album
“Secret love 暗恋“





No comments:
Post a Comment