slides

Monday, July 20, 2009

QQ Birthday Celebration

my mmu crazy family potrait
Today,
After work….
I followed my mmu crazy family go out for QQ birthday celebration.^^
At 1st I thought we are either go DreamBox or café for celebration,
No no no…this time I was wrong,
And this is the 1st time I get to celebrate friend’s birthday in different way^^
Firstly,
we went to Bei Zhan Restaurant and have our “Tuan Yuan Fan”
wow~ what a grand dinner^^
this is my mmu daddy
left: MAXimum, right: xiao Zong
this is Penguin...the most kiamsiap wan.. lol
see...the way he look at the food also very kiam...hahaha *jk*
(those people above is the only GUYS in mmu family)
^now let's see the GIRLS in mmu family^
1st girl: amanda auntie
2nd girl: QQ
3rd girl: wei wei gugu
4th girl: yling mommy
5th girl: me ^^

after “tuan yuan fan”,
we bring QQ to a beach and have fun at there,
We bought many presents for her,
Such as,
nice Giordano clothes, bird’s nest facial mask, DIY birthday cards, one ice cream cake…etc.
wish her can have an unforgettable birthday with us^^
*though last time had happened something bad between me and her*
our memories at the beach^^

our "SUPER MOdEL" pattern @@
It was a lovely night as all of us gathered at beach,
Why?
Because I love beach so much^^
I like the feel of wind blowing,
Sounds of the sea waves….
Hehe,
Whereas,
May be I was a little tired after work,
So I did not play as mad as usual,
I went to a side and play the sands,
Feel so relax with fresh breath,
Such an enjoyment!!
And I managed to slacken my mind at that time^^

Recall back with my daily life,
Noticed that my life was such a mess,
And always live in strained state….
I’m wondering how I can sustain with this life for so long~

I think….
beach is the best place for me to release all my discomposure feeling~
really hope to have more chances to go for a mind rest at beach~
but…
too bad….
The nearest beach of my house area is going to stuff up with buildings…
><
What a waste @@
Really hope that I can have one beach which belongs to me,
So, I can invite all my friends to my beach and have what ever party or gathering^^
Hehe,
But I knew that is just a DREAM that shall never come true….


No comments: