My Sunday had intermix with different uncertain feeling,
Many things happened on today….
(included bad and good things)
However,
I would like to talk about the happy parts of today, not sad parts ^^
Today is my last day of working in the Guardian Pharmacy…
Feel happy and I m going to yearn towards to all the working staffs…^^
(Even though most of them are AUNTIEs…lol)
Stil can remember that on the first day of working,
They used the strange eyes look at me,
Haha…but,
In fact,
They all are so lovely…so saying me…haha
As they always treat me eat sweetmeat and….
taught me how to CURI TULANG without noticed by
our “MOMMY” (the manager of the Guardian pharmacy)
haha….
And I love the auntie
which is selling Kordel’s vitamins in the Guardian,
she brought 番薯糖水 for me…
aww….
It’s been so long that I did not eat those “thong shui”
as my mom shift to Johor for taking care of baby…
wish to be a white headed baby of them (if I can)…lol
Many things happened on today….
(included bad and good things)
However,
I would like to talk about the happy parts of today, not sad parts ^^
Today is my last day of working in the Guardian Pharmacy…
Feel happy and I m going to yearn towards to all the working staffs…^^
(Even though most of them are AUNTIEs…lol)
Stil can remember that on the first day of working,
They used the strange eyes look at me,
Haha…but,
In fact,
They all are so lovely…so saying me…haha
As they always treat me eat sweetmeat and….
taught me how to CURI TULANG without noticed by
our “MOMMY” (the manager of the Guardian pharmacy)
haha….
And I love the auntie
which is selling Kordel’s vitamins in the Guardian,
she brought 番薯糖水 for me…
aww….
It’s been so long that I did not eat those “thong shui”
as my mom shift to Johor for taking care of baby…
wish to be a white headed baby of them (if I can)…lol
the photo which taken in the rest room of Guardian...
a place which i ate a lot of sweetmeat at....lol
they always asked me accompany them to go gai gai
when the selling floor does not have any customer…
we even can go to Dataran Pahlawan for shopping
though my working place is at Makhota….
So daring…lol
It is such a nice memories of my Neutogena part timr job…
Although sometimes might be terribly boring when they busy on their own stuffs…
we even can go to Dataran Pahlawan for shopping
though my working place is at Makhota….
So daring…lol
It is such a nice memories of my Neutogena part timr job…
Although sometimes might be terribly boring when they busy on their own stuffs…
Anyway…
Hope to get this fun job again…
Hope to get this fun job again…
this photo is taken while my friends in fitting clothes at KITCHEN
(not that kitchen la,
it's a boutique's name la)...
The 2nd things is,
Today I have a date with another of my HJM, Esther,
She came Guardian Pharmacy and find me,
Once we meet,
We talk talk talk until non-stop,
Didi not even care about my work….haha
To be frank,
it is a bad example of working attitude…I knew….lol
next time I won’t do that anymore…lol
Today I have a date with another of my HJM, Esther,
She came Guardian Pharmacy and find me,
Once we meet,
We talk talk talk until non-stop,
Didi not even care about my work….haha
To be frank,
it is a bad example of working attitude…I knew….lol
next time I won’t do that anymore…lol
yunchee & shwu yong ;; yunchee & esther
Esther companied me to take my lunch,
And as our consuetude,
We had taken many many photo la^^
left photo: Esther's BIG tom yam fried rice.....
right photo: yunchee's NORMAL tomyam prawn fried rice^^
oh my god....it's terribly yummy!!!
this is our CRAZY look when our food served...
but...i just looked abit over EXCITED @@
*faint*
[[[ paiseh...next time i try to control...lol ]]]
Surprisingly,
We meet lots of old friends at the shop^^
We meet lots of old friends at the shop^^
Carrie Koh (which marked with red circle) and
some Padini Concept Store staffs (right photo)^^
They are still so genial as last time…hehe
After lunch…back to Guardian for continue-ing my job….
When it’s around 6pm,
one mmu senior,
Came to Makhota starbucks for preparing his Mid-term exam…
and passed me some books to me,
and treated me one cup of Mocha drinks,
and without asking for quittance,
and without asking for quittance,
fetch me back to my homes after work….
really thank you so much^^
Next time treat you eat…lol
really thank you so much^^
Next time treat you eat…lol
Ok…
That’s all for my happy things of today…
About bad things…erm…
I think it’s the best to forget about it^^
Hehe….
Happy always…lalala….
wuu-huu~
ok…it’s time for me to get to my dormancy…hehe
p/s : Mid-term exam is coming T,T…..
so I can’t updates my blog often…haha….
Attention to Lydia…
Don’t always ask me for update-ing….lol
About bad things…erm…
I think it’s the best to forget about it^^
Hehe….
Happy always…lalala….
wuu-huu~
ok…it’s time for me to get to my dormancy…hehe
p/s : Mid-term exam is coming T,T…..
so I can’t updates my blog often…haha….
Attention to Lydia…
Don’t always ask me for update-ing….lol





No comments:
Post a Comment