slides

Friday, January 14, 2011

Kinda Relief...

她敢敢分中线!!!LMAO!!!



Greeting...!!!
HELLO World!

here i'm
back to the 38 poh again....
(since last few days was being so soooo E.M.O , emo go die!)

I'm partially free from STRESS days!
partially okay... not completely free yet....

nevermind,
one more week to go... set me free please! 
*awaiting*

Within a week, done with tonne of assignmentssss...
what I've done actually? I've forgotten... longpiak~

don't ask me why, I just HATE Assignments!!!

it's kinda so-not enviromental-friendly!
Wasting my $$,
 Wasting my time and 
non-stop Wasting the natural resources, PAPER!!!
(I love Green Environment okay..don't believe? I can prove it... )

can someone tell me why uni students must do assignments??
so anyone??



Anyway, thanks to my assignments group members,
without they all, I TELL YOU, I sure MAMPUS!
HAHA

to all my assignment group members, give you all a big....


we all are...


p/s:
tomorrow morning am going to have little meeting for BIT Seminar Decoration Group,
we are going to prepare everything to decorate for our Seminar Events! 
left 3 more days... jiayou jiayou jiayou to my teammates, Hwaiting!! : )
night time is going to have a glee feast with Ex Chinese Chess Tournament Committees...
wheeeee~ ^^



cyc animation

No comments: