slides

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

was our MOnday...

03.01.11


wooohooo, am gonna make a few short posts for the history of mine....


was back from KL on 02.01.11,
on the next day, had a little gathering among three of us again ^^
steamboat again!! yaahooo~~~

picture taken after jiak pa pa...
a little peak and pine,
but I like it... hohoho!

after steamboat,
followed blublu to go out...

we went to 改变自己!!
(well, just went for new hair do....
however, I was excluded for that... I just companied them...)


D.I.Y ??? no no no way~!

I damn love your earing, make me recall back of mine... T.T
I wish to go get one... AGAIN...
but................ I takut sakit lah! adui~

your hands were so shaky la~

qun qun was doing rebonding for her long long hair at that time,
 so concentrate on watching PPS~

Before that, She said : I want PERM my hair, I wanna have a new look!!



This is for the sake of protecting the good image of both of you ^^


while Yvonne start putting hair curler on her hair,
she said : Tou, I afraid that I cant accept my new hairstyle~~~ T.T
well, your dai ji la! HAHAHAHA : P
*joking*

so,
what is the outcome for the new look of our yuqun and blublu?
find one day I show you all har~~~
hahahahaa



cyc animation

No comments: