slides

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Recent me...


About my recent life...
about my internship life....


For the beginning time,
I was like 
"What the heck, I hate to touch those new A4 papers, skin being cut by papers is terrible!"
but now, I'm actually quite enjoy it...

I like my colleagues, I'm lucky ^^







About my recent life,
about the movie i recently watched...

Super 8, owh... I have no idea...
it is so GINA-ish....!
there are lotsa unreasonable scenes...
something to pop out without any meaning...so lame....
wasted RM11... sorry to the money owner...








About my recent life, 
about my after-work life,

everyday back from NS,
I learnt to be more cherish about my time...
but I always refused to sleep earlier,
rather to spend the time on chatting...

and...
很高兴,还是有人愿意陪我聊天聊通宵的,
总有聊不完的话题,
我怎能不知足 ^^

yesterday somebody treated me sharkfin porridge ~
Yummy~ :D


went to old town and have a supper,
I saw my jimui Nicole and her lover there too, she uses that kind of eyes look at me,  
and I was like "Sei po, you don't think so much okay?" LOL


and...
21 years old....scared me enough,
my purse had burned a big hole,
I only left RM34++ for this whole month...
May God Bless meeeeeeeeee @@



p/s:
I saw something bad!
I saw my sista teng's bf supper-ing with another girl...
I had a bad feeling...(Teng did tell me about her bf  花心史 before)
oh no I feel like I should do something to punish that guy, 
but... Im not that kepo ci also la~
but i wondering,
what if, 
I go in front of you and say, 
"Hey ya, I'm your gf's friend, nice to meet you here! "
What reaction will you give?


不要认为你的女友不在身边,
所以你觉得很放心的去找别的女生 flirt...
This is not cool~
花心男 go to the hell, go to the hell~~~ LOL


要吗,你最好偷吃了后,
把嘴抹干净不要让她发现到,
最好是可以骗上一辈子,那就很好,很好 :)


cyc animation

No comments: