
Yes, I LOVE MY MOM...
3 days in SG was fun...
I spent my half Saturday with my sis and baby kaize and mami,
and spent another half Saturday with only my mami!!!
We exchanged lotsa secret all along from food stall, minimarket, kids playground and the corridor...
she knows my secret, she said she willing to help me keep all my secrets, and so do i~ xD
many people told me, when we two smile/laugh,
look damn alike! hahaha
and now I agreed with you guys :D
(oh F with the extra fats on my face! LOL)
I sibeh like this lady, simply because she is so great to me,
she is my mami ^^
my 2nd sis, Chloe,
she is the most 38 girl in this family, and i'm the 2nd 38 girl~
so, she won~ xD
he is my boyfriend...oh no~~~ hahahaha
my super lenglui sis, Helice,
with her baby girl ting ting :)
Don't feel like writing more words in this post...
Im getting lazy, lazy... lazy... :)
well....
...THE END...
HAHAHAHA










No comments:
Post a Comment