
韵琪,
长大吧,
世界很大,看远一点吧,
还有很多事情,等着你慢慢去经历
开始怀念起从前的自己,
妒忌以前的自己
做这些事情,会很累人~
开始怀念起从前的自己,
妒忌以前的自己
做这些事情,会很累人~
can someone slap me now?

or kill me this way? :D

I just hate my room ceiling...
hate it so much...
up there has a thick history book,
a book which full of dust...
whenever I try to open page by page,
I got my reddish nose and watery eyes...
so...I hat_e it....
silence.....
Helice Chan says:
zhabo.... wat happen to u?
not happy ah? how ur working environment?
my working enviroment very good
Helice Chan says:
still manage to communicate with ur colleague thr?
all staffs also treat me very good
yea
can communicate well
Helice Chan says:
I know u call mama just now, wat happen? y so late still awake not sleep yet
ntg la
insomnia
Helice Chan says:
??
失眠
Helice Chan says:
sure u come sg tmr after work?
yea
Helice Chan says:
so late to reach sg alone...take care oh... need us to fetch u at Kovan mah?
nvm la
i can take mrt
Helice Chan says:
kaize know u will visit tmr... he very happy lei
he still remember me meh?
Helice Chan says:
sure lah... last time when Chern visited, he tot is u come then he so happy... end up saw Chern not u then he said "不是的,不是这个的..."
This is the way my eldest sis trying her best to cheer me up... cute dao~~~~~
pattern pattern



No comments:
Post a Comment