slides

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 524

back from work again...
goyang kaki goyang kaki....

if my supervisor didn't ask me what is today's date...
I will never think of 524....

以前,
总是日盼夜盼这一天的到来,
终于这一天到了,
我却过了大半天,差不多 4.50pm 酱才发现,
况且,这个日期已经没有什么意思了...

哈哈,
可是没关系,
知道今天是 524,还是有点兴奋,
没关系,我把这个日子收在心里就好,
对我个人来说,还是很有意义,还是很特别 :)

Today is a nice day to ME ^^

Finally, after 3pm, my supervisor given me some job tasks to complete,
i just don't know why,
I feel damn excited when doing all the stuffs,
key in data, 
photocopy some important documents, 
give out ING cards to NS employees,
filing, decorate my table...
and some of them had already given me some thick files,
asked me tomorrow once start work at 8am, do it !!!!
wow, i LOVE it....more things to do, time passes more faster!!!
c'mon busy cyc ^^

hahaha
I feel that, I must be 很 有气质 during my working time!!! xDDD


Tadaaaaa!!!
Finally i owned one of the MCD coolest glass!!!
somebody present it to me...for no purpose! lol

even me myself also forgotten that I have told you that I like this glass before...
you are so nice ^^
thanks...

pink colour!
a lil bit too lady-like to me,
i prefer purple and blue though...hahahaha
a lil bit choosy~~~ I'm not complaining, I'm just giving opinion marrrr~ 

but still... i sibeh like it!!! 
my sis sibeh jealous that i got this! xDDD

I don't think I will use it lor~
I will keep it well man!! (y)
鼻子越来越塌酱叻,为什么会酱?我又没有整过容啦!
哈哈,脸肥了,鼻子都撑开了吧?哈哈哈哈哈


cyc animation

2 comments:

旋律之旅 said...

Where u training? National Semiconductor?? I saw NS word..

cyc said...

yup ^^
national semiconductor ^^