slides

Monday, May 23, 2011

Begun...


so,
this is the DAY...!

the day where I begin my temporary OL life with the duration of 4 months long!

I thought yesterday will be a sleepless night,
since I can just get insomnia so so easily,
how could I sleep well in yesterday night?

however,
my new beloved accompanied me at 12 something,
and I don't really aware that what time I have fell asleep!
and the new beloved is just a book! haha
how great you are, 
even more powerful than a good boyfie ! LOL 

okay, drag too far away from my main topic...
was trying to pull myself back!

Today was just the 1st day...
woke up at 6.30am
and for me it's slightly LATE !
because...
 normally it takes me 1 hour plus for preparation before i leave my house!

I set the alarm clock at 6am,
and it ended up my sister been awaken by the noisy alarming sound
and then bobian, she wake me up lor~
haha
and i believe,
this will not be the last time to be awaken by my alarm clock,
throughout these the 4 months....
erm...3jie, 麻烦你了...hahaha

reached NS around 7.39am,
and i'm not the 1st trainee who reached there...
there were 3 pretty ladies standing at the side of the security guard house,
waiting to get the pass to enter the company...

Once entered the HR department,
and I found that...
there are so many trainees who turn up today!
most of them are MMU-ians!

all of us were waiting there for fill up some forms...
I thought few of us will be assigning to same department same division,
in fact, none!
each and everyone will be send to different department,
same still, I will be so lonely! hahaha

actually,
today wasn't the day for us to start our job,
NS provide us ORIENTATION WEEKS! oh no is DAYS...
the person who incharged for guiding us, telling us that, 
"today and tomorrow we will be giving you all some meeting"

wooohooo,
is the time for us to have some fun!!
were busy intro here and there, this is so-called ICE BREAKING section!
not bad la, lengluiSS around me,but so sad there are no lengzai =.=

during briefing time,
honestly, been "fishing" for few times...
terrible, oh-so-sleepy!!! I hate briefing time...it is just like lecturers giving class in the uni...oh no~

after briefing, went for breakfast...
they did provide food for us as well...
mee goreng, roti telur, sausages, milo....

I'm always the greedy one...
most of them chose either mee goreng+sausage / roti telur+sausage
but me, mee goreng+ roti telur+ sausage!
and nearly forget that, this morning before leave my house, 
I have eaten one red bean pau and one char siew pau! 
giant appetite I have!!

lunch time,
everyones were shouting for food,
and I told them I'm still so full, they said i did a right choice,
ate so much during breakfast time...

who knows,
in the next minute, 
the NS people asked us go back to the same room where we had our breakfast just now
the lunch is ready there for us...

alamak, aku tak lapar lagi lar~
but since they all went to the room liao, I just follow lar~~~
and I ate a plate of rice as well!! LOL
I came here for gaining weight!!

after that, we went to meet our supervisor...
I don't know I'm consider lucky or not,
my supervisor is a lady!
as what my friends told me, 
lady supervisor, very strict de lor, got angin de lor, make sure you don't make any stupid mistakes lor~
unlike male supervisor, they will be slightly more patient, cin cin cai cai, not so hot temper...
arghhh, I don't want think much! LOL

and she showed me the seating place of mine...
I have my own table and pc !!
but around me are malays and indians...
oh 1 Malaysia ! LOL

5.30pm...bang kang!
not bad for today nah, but still...I don;t know why,
I feel imbalance! hahahaha
whatsoever....

lemme show you guys something funny...

my working badge!
use it to "dit" whenever I enter or leave NS...
look so funny, I have a MICKEY MOUSE face shape!
LOLOLOLOLOL

I love this card, but i hate this picture! hahaha



for now..

eat eat eat!!!
and then I wanna sleep early for my 2nd OL day!!!
byebye!



p/s:
我昨晚把【罗辑课】K 完了...

哭得眼睛都肿了,
所以昨晚才会那么好睡...

我只能说,
原来,比起罗志祥,
我更崇拜罗妈妈了 ^^
期待我的下一个 post 吧 :)













cyc animation

2 comments:

lydia said...

u really make me wanna see that book! but it is too expensive T______T show really geng!

cyc said...

LOL...花一点小钱,得到大大智慧! :)