slides

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long to see again...


Play it and watch it...

The main character : Mr. Kaize
The funniest part : 0:50 and 1:25

I Love Him !!
: ]


In this video, I looked like Kakak !!!
99.9% alike !!
gotta admit it, I like to wear like ah ma at home...and it's so comfortable!!! don't you think so? 
LOL



NEXT...



the main character : Baby Girl KaiTing
don't have any funny part, but she is just so CUTE !

I Love Her !!
 : ]

seriously, miss the two gina so much!


last few days I beh tahan,
sign in to my facebook and kacau my dajie...
Sampated conversation we had 

haha paiseh ya,
since we two were just chat for fun, for nothing,
and that, our english... memang cha-bu-long~
full of grammar mistakes! HAHAHA
who cares.... :P

hmmmm....
When only I have the chance to meet you guys neh???
I miss my family !

Next Monday will be starting my 1st day internship!
I have not started to prepare anything yet! 
O H   G O S H !




p/s:
"O" means Opportunity. 
That's why no "O" in 'Yesterday', 
one "O" in 'Today' and three "O" in 'tomorrow' ! 

cyc animation

No comments: