tooodoooo~
just back from my 1st day of my school events, Chess Club Tournament... : )
what can I say?
and
i'm going to make you all clap for me...
From yesterday till today, I only slept for not more than 2 hours!
and im still keeping myself active during the events!
(Im not drinking MILO yea~)
so...give me aloud applause man!
Be frank, until yesterday....
I personally not in mood to join this events,
since all of our committees are not close and cooperate enough,
(I mean with other division)
and there are some miscommunication between high comm...
(which means, you don't like me, i don't like you)
![]() |
| me and my dearest work-comm ^^ esther, jenni and lydia... without yuqun and shinyi and chiahui~ that's somehow imperfect~ |
what can I say?
and
i'm going to make you all clap for me...
From yesterday till today, I only slept for not more than 2 hours!
and im still keeping myself active during the events!
(Im not drinking MILO yea~)
so...give me aloud applause man!
Be frank, until yesterday....
I personally not in mood to join this events,
since all of our committees are not close and cooperate enough,
(I mean with other division)
and there are some miscommunication between high comm...
(which means, you don't like me, i don't like you)
after today....
I've changed my mind...
it's FUN : )
(I mean with my group members and SOME members from other division)

we did captured lotsa pictures, but now, most of the pictures is not with me...
![]() |
| shouted "ish" to my not-thick-at-all fringe! |
so in short, Im not going to update the post now...
it is just a forenotice...
Maybe will update on the day after tomorrow...
(Maybe la har...or a blogpost with lotsa pictures + without any words will do...)
tomorrow got to work with Debbie from 8am til 1pm,
working at Kids Corner at Dataran Pahlawan...
wondering what kind of job is that...
but nevermind,
I love to mix around with kids, and that's the main-point...
after 1pm, there is a needed for me to rush to mmu campus as fast as possible,
because my chess club events will be still on going,
I have to be there since I'm the assistance F and B leader... xD
(sound so great when holding the post as a leader!
In fact, I'm not contributing much things for this division...HAHAHA soweee~)
SO...
hope to have lifeful Sunday yea~
though im always making myself to be so busy,
but the feeling.... is rather good!!! xD
p/s: just now went to AEON JJ with Esther, and we bought this at Etude House...
![]() |
| SUN GUARD Perfect Proof Sun Block with the 50 SPF/PA+++ |
![]() |
| I swear i will apply this on my skin everyday! i won't make my skin grow darker anymore! |
WHAT I NEED IS A FAIRER SKIN!! xD
okay~ now is not the time for blogging,
off to weibo and facebook!
Im gonna gossip gossip sin~ xD
tataz








No comments:
Post a Comment