slides

Friday, November 5, 2010

From [ ? ] turns to [ ! ]



just a very short post for today from me... video sharing...


The Partly Cloudy

owh that's so sweet~

this is showing the loyalty of the Mr.Bird toward the Mr.Cloud~
no matter how lousy the Mr.Cloud are...
Mr.Bird will never try to leave him...

same as me, 
I have a awful bad tempered,
but,
I wish somehow...
 there are a person like the Mr.Bird , staying beside me, always... : )



Will my wish come true?
wondering...
wondering when the Question mark [?] will change to Exclamation mark [!]

no worries, there are always having High Bias in the life...
Photobucket



but glad that now Im having a few nicey friends around me,
since you guys enter my life, I feel like there's nothing to fear of...

Appreciating?
oh yea... i really really do appreciate you all ^^
muacks you all~

Photobucket
glossy lips the best !
haha! 



cyc animation

No comments: