slides

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Healthy Skin = Healthy ME

Photobucket

Fuh~~
I don't know what happened to my face lorrrr~

keep popping out pimples pimples!!

arghhh~
how could this be?

can I blame on the changeable weather?
or should I blame on myself ?

yea.... admit-ed...
I dislike to drink water...
I used to stay up late.... 
and Im omg-ly so in love with spicy food...


besides popping pimples all over my face,
recently, I have the symptoms icy hands and feet @@
(黄宇群,现在我终于了解你的roommate的感觉了,我现在在家都不开风扇)


urghhhh~~~
I think my body start to protest for themselves liao~


Photobucket
well, Im worry....



about my icy hands and feet, I really have no idea on how to cure it,
but about the pimples on my skin.... 
erm i think is time to change new facial products liao hehe....



Today Yuqun and me went to Guardian Pharmacies for "SHOPPING" xD
Since Guardian is having hen geng de sales now~ HAHA...
I bought this two....

Simple Skincare 3step kit

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser (For normal to oily skin)
You know what, 
since long long time ago,
I already started to pay close attention to this two skincare products,
heard alot Good feedback from my friends,
so today is my turn to have a try,
I just wanna to get back my kilat kilat skin~ xD

oh yea~
this is what my 2nd sis intro to me...
Acne Patch...

Me personally not so likey la~
as this patch don't really work on my pimples~ =.=

with the new facial products i bought,
hope to get the result as below....

pimples!!! omg!

maybe i should try on SIMPLE SKINCARE PRODUCTS....

TADAAAA~~~ SEE!! all the pimples GONE~~~ ^^
say no to pimples attack!

im gonna kick all the pimples away! xD

Photobucket



finish crapping~~ off to bed.... Good night ^^






cyc animation

2 comments: