Everyone must have at least one buddy that can always make you go positive
Thank God that I've met a few...
Thank God that make my friends came approach me when I started to lose my passion in doing everything...
In fact, I'm still in a deep worries...
but I promise I'll try my best to be more positive instead of being emo nemo(learnt the new words from my friend haha) all day long
A ship will automatic turn straight when it reaches the quay... rights? HAHAHAHA
船到桥头自然直
yea Sometimes, I can be a joker if you feel that you just need somebody to cheer you up ^^
Some of my friends that graduated still waiting for companies' reply...
why the hell it is so hard to get a job in nowadays??
I don't want to get jobless after i graduated...!
start looking for job now?
but they willing to wait for me until the end of May?
arghhhh....
fine, don't want to bother 1st laaaaaa.....!
remember this!
10秒内,拍拍手,霉运走!!
This is my current-favourite-movie, Happy Family....purely made in M'sia...
I rarely watch M'sia movie...
Besides 天天好天... this is another local nice movie that i strongly suggesting to everyone...
been watching this movie for more than 3 times...
(I just watched it for the 4th time in an hour ago... :D )
by watching this movie it will never make me stop laughing!
haha very local style and I love it! :)
mami and my cousie said I looks like her...
but my sis said,
"lao eh, you mai geli la....don't know why mami and ah hee jiejie feel so..."
then I was like "=.= macam la I very xia sui...."
hahahaha :P
this Saturday one midterm paper,
next Friday one midterm paper,
next next Friday another midterm paper,
FML!
A special one anniversary to me...
Although there is nothing proud to mention about...
Somehow... it makes me grow stronger... :')
I intent to look back, but I know it will make me.....
missed something standing right in front of me...
Can give me a wall now? I wanna bang it! :P



No comments:
Post a Comment