Too free... but actually I'm not that free...
*wth I am talking about? LOL*
I'm now supposedly busy preparing for assignments, midterms and....
prepare resume for applying my job!
Too bad, I insist to blog something... at least SOMETHING since
this is my 5th post in the year of 2012...aiya WHATEVER la~
and this is my so-called "Too free... but actually I'm not that free..."
This sem is my final sem, I'm gonna leave this damnable Uni after 8 weeks...
I'm kinda sad as I don't really wish to leave all my Uni friends!!!
they are my everything!
I just wish to take a break, take a nap, take a deep breathe...
have my own sweet time to play the games Draw Something or Draw My Thing
It never fails to cheer me up whenever I play this...
the ChiaHui keep complaining that I can't draw well,
but I think I can draw very well... I'm TOP okay? xD
you are the one keep drawing boobs, and there were few of guy players...
It does make me hold my stomach and laugh like horse!
haha... okay I know my current no. of drawings is TERLAMPAU SIKIT...
but please, I only play this when I go mmu lab k...
I don't play this at home since school reopened..... why?
nowadays, mmu timetable suxxx...
my class starts at 10am and ends at 10pm!
Short sem is really troubling me...
this is my calendar,
those with circles, are either assignments due date, midterms date or presentations date!
so stressssssful!!! but bobian T.T
miss those friends who graduated after last sem...
OT...

hiak hiak
Happy Birthday to the Elson...But why you looked cleaner than the-not-birthday-girl?
carry you carry me...
Another Birthday celebration ....
Happy Birthday Julia ^^
Another lunch gathering...
promised you, this sem... at least 10 meals okay? ^^
Erm... Kak... u ambik gambar meja ke... ambik gambar untuk kita?
=.=
p/s:
She met an accident,
Her chin got hurt, and the car also got hurt...
Hope she is ok,
Pray hard for her,
Bad Luck already gone... Good luck is coming to you okay?
About the pudding and the cheesecake, next time k? muackss! ^^
大家都说我是重友轻色的人,我当作是一种赞美,不行吗? :(
About the pudding and the cheesecake, next time k? muackss! ^^







No comments:
Post a Comment