slides

Saturday, November 26, 2011

ahhhh



all I needed is a healthier body...
I can't stand it T.T
I have no idea how many times i had consulted a doctor~
I jz knew that I already spent alot for the MEDICINE!
Don't wanna all these chemical thingy stay in my stomach!!! 
I just couldn't take it

Mr. Doctor: "What for you cry?"
I was like..."no lerrr, imma outta control leh, not crying, but tears keep dropping"
ah then Mr.Doctor continue: "Even this also couldn't take it, next time how to be a mom oh?"
I was like..."Hellow, did I said I wanna be a mom? =.="

All in all, I hate it...
hate vomitting damn much!
hate fever so much!!!
My well-planned outings... all forced to cancel due to my sickness!!!
 at the end, I had a date with an indian doctor today!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~


Stopppppp! please! @@

cyc animation

No comments: