I apologies if this picture causing you guys chuak dao lao sai
I personally so like this picture...
and WHAT !
I seems getting darker and darker !!!
WHY? who can teach me how to turn my skin fairer???
I don't wanna be hei girl ! @@
huuuu~
Finally I get the answer...as what I expected,
(maybe it's better than what I expected...
just that, I counldn't accept the facts when it really happened....)
should I give a big SMILE or CRY like hell ?
no idea for that...
once i got the answer, immediately, make a phone call to dear mami...
in the call, she was just so nervous at the beginning,
she keep asking me this and that...
but after a while, she calm down,
she gave me a call on the same day,
she said:
哎哟,好啦,不用紧咯,不发生也发生了,能怎么办,要接受事实咯,
做你现在能做的事就好咯,知道你尽力了的啦,
不要再给自己压力了,
还有,不要因为这样又来暴饮暴食发泄啊,你的胃哪里可以 tahan 得了哦酱?!
well, mami you know me very well,
overeating is the current best way for me to release my stress instead of crying....
and now i feel like wanna vomit due to the "full-ness" of my stomach right now !!!
but now, no more sad,
there are still got one more chance for me,
i promise i will do better, i don't wanna to be that weak :)
mami, you're such a best gift that God has given to me,
I don't wanna disappoint you...
I promised I will be tough girl ! *wink*
wait for me, once i graduated, I will go SG company you,
stick to you everyday...til you feel annoying for that !!! muahahaha
going-to-be-tough girl, smile larrrrr :)



4 comments:
cheer up gals...
love u always ya!!
Muacks...
~jacquelyn~
jac~~~~ thx!!! I love you too !!!
muackss
amoi~~ur pic reali scare die me~~xD
Oops... hahaha
Post a Comment