slides

Sunday, February 20, 2011

owh Finally ♥


yeap~ 

Finally.... I managed to spend my little timmie on my lovely Yuncheepedia ♥
been few weeks time without any niceee updates,
it's so dusty and Im gonna blow it off away, HUUUuuuu~


Finally.... the MMU Final Exam Marathon is officially came to a close ♥
with a lengthen out to 15 days long,
no cny mood, give thanks to MMU...


Finally.... I can leave myself away from all those stressful moments ♥
can't really remember how much tears had dropped for this periods...
1 litle ? LOL... i guess i will go blind after this... duh, who cares~~~


Finally.... I can make myself sleep like pig like no days no nights ♥
awwWW, it's time to cure the o-zhap-zhap dark circles and eye bags of mine,
they make my eyes look so low-spirited, c'mon...EYE masks is needed!


well... is currently having 2 weeks holidays 

Finally.... I get the permitted to plan something for my momentary semester break ♥
am gonna plan to make some changes during this time...
- am gonna upgrade myself -



...Finally and Finally and Finally...

frankly speaking here,
started worry for my result,
due to cny, Im totally out of study mood,
I rather make complaints on FB since the beginning of Feb til now,
but I'm so unwilling to make myself calm down and fight for this Final Exam...


I lost the motivation,
and that I can't do well for all the papers,
this would be the worst one... ever..... in all my exam periods...

I try to evade... but I'm telling myself that I'm not ostrich...

okay, it's ought to do something,
but I have no idea what should I do for it...


what I know is....
before the result came out, try my very best to vivify myself !!!!

反正自己也大概知道自己的 成绩会是怎样的,
宁愿笑着过完这段日子再说!


alright, done my very short update, 
am gonna off to my warmy bed right NOW!!!

tataz


cyc animation

No comments: